agratefuldude

How many cocks?

15 +,    Maybe 10 years ago or so while playing one of those truth or dare confession type games with friends she claimed 3 before me, Then years later while playing similar type of game with friends and a similar question she said 15. Mostly a different set of friends but one guy at both parties noticed the discrepancy as well as myself. He quized her unmercifully for the rest of the evening it was so hot with me knowing most of the truth. I new the number had grown but not by 13.

• Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

That is so true she looked sweet and nice young wife and later on mother but her passion to have sex with other men anytime or place was what gave her purpose basically s slut.

• Like 3

My ex wife never shared a number with me before we married just knew she wasn't a virgin but a few months into our marriage she was drunk and started bragging it was over 10.

• Like 1

I just wish my wife would open her legs for someone again :thumb:

• Like 3

this might sound crude but i would love to see her open her legs for me if you wouldn't mind!

38 guys since we married but several of them more than once and a regular every week for 2 years.

The thing is that women rarely tell the real number of lovers they had in the past or the things they did.It is a taboo topic still in our days.And the funnier part is that mean comments come from other women...After marriage partners is another thing.Some of us here,the real cuckolds,know that our wives get fucked by whoever they want to.Other members,the wannabe cucks or those who like the idea might already be and still do not know it.My sister in law had almost 20 different lovers,including me,after she got married.Her husband had no idea,but he was into that idea.When he found out all were well.But not all people react like that and especially in countries like mine.Me and my wife do our business in the dark and way too few people know it.She has been fucked by almost 300 men.If our environment knew that,we would be ostracided.

• Like 1

So right there Icelord,  It is such a shame we are all conditioned by others and cannot just be free to 'be ourselves'.  We have to hide what is really a normal and natural act of sharing our wives with others, allowing our wives to have that ultimate pleasure of sex with someone else, in all the many ways we can enjoy it.   No two people are the same, and we should celebrate our diversity.

some people like to judge others and not looking in the mirror. Unfortunately,for people like us,there is little "tolerance" in the social grid.Shit hits the fan in countries like mine,Greece,where many people try to look progressive,yet they are stuck in the past.I dare not to think what happens to other countries here in the Balkans or in the Near East,like Turkomongolia etc...What I always believed,in order to avoid any conflicts with our social group,is not to say a thing,not only because they would not understand,but mainly because it is not their business.We choose partners that are outside our circle.Now that the tourist season has opened,we try to find people like us for swinging or people who love cheating,cuckolding etc from abroad.We had a taste from about any race and we made new friends.Many of those people had the same problem back home.And I cannot understand that...I like to have my wife fucked.My wife,not yours...My wife likes to see me having sex with other people.Me,her husband.So what is your fook1ng problem?I do not know...Honestly I do not know.At least we know where our wives are and we are happy with what they are doing.They do not...

• Like 2

My wife had 10 before me and 21 since we married. All of those 21 had her more than once, some were/are long term.

And she will crave for more.So,be patient my friend.My wife was going slowly and was quite shy in the beginning.Now she was over 200 inside her.

• Like 1

Im single now but when I met my wife she  had fucked 4 guys  and after 5 years of marriage I talked her into fucking guys and soon she was having a great time in bed with them  ,she did 15 men and invited the big ones back , some times she was  alone in a motel room with them.

Every time we have tried to count the guys my wife has been with, we lose count after the first few years.

She lost her virginity at the age of 13 to her first boyfriend. She dated him until she was 17, but in that time she had sex with his brother and at least 3 of his mates.

After that relationship ended she had numerous one night stands, she also found that she preferred older guys. She would go out a couple of nights a week and get picked up. She said she was constantly horny. She was also having sex with guys she worked with.

I met her at work and knew that she was meeting one of the managers who was married and in his 30's.  At the time I really fancied her and thought I would try and get a date and maybe a fuck. I got to fuck her on the second date and we got on really well. We dated for 3 months when I found out she was still having sex with the manager from work. We nearly broke up, but she said that if anything she was cheating on him. We made up and I thought she had stopped seeing him, but years later I found out that they still met occasionally, both before we got married and afterwards.

We also used to go to parties and swap partners, but whilst I only managed a grope or maybe a blowjob, she would go all the way. We never really discussed what we got up to, but may a time I would catch her coming out of a bedroom with a guy or sometimes more than one. I couldn't complain as I was getting more sex than I could handle from her. She would want sex every night and then sometimes wake me up in the middle of the night for another round.

After we married she had started a new job and within weeks was having sex with her MD. I didn't know anything about it at the time, but he would come to our house after I had gone to work. He introduced her to swingers parties, where they had group sex.

I was completely oblivious to this as she still always wanted sex with me. At first she tended to have long term relationships, most lasting at least 6 months. When we had our first child she completely went off sex for at least 6 months and I had an affair with one of her friends.

She had put on some weight and started to wear loose fitting dowdy clothes. One of her friends convinced her to go on a "girls" night out , so she had a hair done got dressed up in revealing top and skirt and hit the town.

She didn't get home until 4am and was very drunk. As soon as she got in I could tell that she had had sex, she stunk of it. We had an argument and she said that I shouldn't have fucked her friend. I can't remember the details, but we made up and ended up having sex and I ended up going down on her. Years later she told me the details of that night and that two guys had fucked her.

After that she would go out most weeks with her friends, but always say that she hadn't done anything or at the most had a dance with a guy and a snog. Again years later she admitted that she had sex most times she went out, but usually with the same guy or couple of guys.

She lost weight and started to look after herself again and would even wear stockings and suspenders for work. She has always been a flirt and would end up having sex at work or at lunchtime.

Again I knew nothing of this, but I enjoyed watching her get dressed in the morning in her sexy underwear and having sex with her most nights. I didn't think for a minute that she was fucking one of the managers or salesman.

She admitted to numerous times just like this and is why it is so difficult to keep track.

Even when I found out that she was having an affair and encouraged her, I didn't know at the time that he was also sharing her with others as well. 

• Like 1

Yes, my wife told me about a guy she dated long before me, she said they went to a for a drink then kissed in his car before he ran her home. Then I met him one night and when he relaxed he told me his version which she later confirmed as true. He took her for a drink then they drove to a well-known spot, and yes, they kissed! But he soon had his hand on her tits and she suggested getting in the back of the car. By the time he got in the back she was removing her knickers! He said one of the easiest first date fucks he had ever had “and there was no way I was pulling out cos her legs were wrapped so tight around me”

• Like 1