CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

She's had 7 since we have been married but had 2 after we got together before we got married. Had only had 3 before me. Total 13..... so far. Not cuckold but more swingers and hotwife although 3 of those guys were done at least once behind my back. Also recently figured out we both like cock and pussy.

0911171447c.jpg

Wow what a gorgeous pussy! I'd love to have some serious fun with your wife! Mmmmmm

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Before we were married out of high school at 18, she had only me.  Since she cucked and feminized me at 19, she has had a HUGE number, all black.  Her very first one when she first cucked me was black, and that was all it took.  She has a huge number of black boyfriends  I frankly have lost count.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 7/1/2015 at 2:20 PM, cncath said:

I really lost the count.

Before my weeding tweenty years ago, I was bein used by 10 men and in the following 10 years only used by my husband. My 50 birthday was my first anal sex and I've enjoy it so much that I became addicted to sex and quickly my husband was not enough for me. He first offer me individually to friends and we try swinging. But I need more and more and for an other birthday, he had organized my first black gangbang. I've had threesomes and foursomes before during fuck fests or with strangers on parksites but it was the first time I've had multiple foursomes one after the other, I quickly became addicted to be fucked only bareback

by multiple partners at the same time and to be the "party slut" or the "cum tank" of all fuck parties we're attended. I'm also known as the best ass2mouth woman in the surroundings.

From my 50 birthday, I've surely be used by more than 100 men, perhaps 150 and most of them have used me on multiple opportunities during years.

post-10849-0-63386000-1435748727_thumb.jpg

Me under shower after a ganbang.

Now more than three years later my count from my 50 is nearly 1000 partners and a lot of him still fuck me on a regular regular basis. ther's a few BBC in this group and I've a bi weekly gangbang (thursday and WE)

pict6545646545696877.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

my wife was a slut before I meet her and she fucked about 40 guys out of the 40 guys I would say 25 was black guys and 10 latinos

and 5 white guys.

after we married she fucked about 300 more guys she love to be GB by BBC and latinos not to many white guys .

she very sexy blonde blue eyes 5,2 120lbs 36DD 24 36 boob jobs

open top 36DD.jpg

gemma-atkinson-08.jpg

002.jpg

nude beach nj.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

350 and still going.I had more.We had a couple from Austria for 2 weeks in our home as guests.We met them in a business trip there and we found out that they like our lifestyle.Gosh,they were speaking so freely about this that I got jealous.They were new to this.The husband was in chastity.Nice lad with a great ass.I was number 1 for the husband and number 6 for his wife (27 years old both)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2018 at 9:15 AM, icelord0807 said:

350 and still going.I had more.We had a couple from Austria for 2 weeks in our home as guests.We met them in a business trip there and we found out that they like our lifestyle.Gosh,they were speaking so freely about this that I got jealous.They were new to this.The husband was in chastity.Nice lad with a great ass.I was number 1 for the husband and number 6 for his wife (27 years old both)

it s fantastic results

• Like 1

My wife's cock tally really is in fits and starts.She was married when she was 18 her Ex took her cherry and there were no more cocks until she divorced 14 years later. She said once the divorce was finalised she decided to make up for lost time.In the 18 months before she met me she had 25 different guys, some short term some 1 night stands. Since we have been married  for the first 3 years no more cocks but then we got into a swingers scene and cuckold scene and she's had approx 30 different cockswhen spread out over the years that's not very many however given the stop start nature of it it's quite a few!!

t

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2014 at 2:19 PM, MrFunTime said:

My hot wife was a virgin until 20. She did let guys go down on her but wouldn't touch them. When we got married, I was her second cock. Since then she has fucked two more and played with 5-6 more. She has sexted with more than that though. Likes to show off her tits and cunt.

Very similar to my situation....virgin until 18 with me and then 5 years later another, then another (me watching),  then a sneaky one she told me about later before finding a part time FB which she kept for 20 years and still talks about. Sadly she has cooled of since the last one passed away.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2016 at 12:05 PM, Sigma5 said:

When I first met my wife she was having sex with a married guy, she continued to meet him all the time we dated and after we married, although I didn't know about it at the time. She met him occasionally over the years, but the last time she saw him was over 15 years ago. We have been married for 35 years and she still says that if he was still around she would definitely meet him

Same here....my wife found a guy and was fucking him for 20 years and she admits that if he'd not passed away she would still be doing it. She still talks about her adventures with him.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2018 at 7:26 PM, bigbull9 said:

Wow what a gorgeous pussy! I'd love to have some serious fun with your wife! Mmmmmm

Ive been trying to get her to let me find a big cock to fuck her while I eat her pussy and massage her body. Only problem is she wants me fucked by the next guy we play with and she doesn't think I can take a fat cock 

My wife wouldn't tell me for the longest time.  I didn't know why as I said I didn't care and she just didn't want to talk about it.  We met in early 30's so based on her response I figured she had hit double digits and was just embarrassed by that.  I mean that is less than one a year from age 18.  One night I asked one too many times and she snapped and was pissed and so she blurted out it has probably been over 30 men and was I happy that I now knew and she kind of stormed off.  I've never brought it up again, all is good with us, but still fantasize about that number.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 8:06 PM, Snow said:

Same here....my wife found a guy and was fucking him for 20 years and she admits that if he'd not passed away she would still be doing it. She still talks about her adventures with him.

Is she still interested and, if so, where RU located? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...