CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

On 12/28/2018 at 4:48 PM, riprap69 said:

My wife did a train once at Sturgis. Well known outlaw club had a fuck tent in their special campground area. Enough tequila and ???, she was ready to let it happen and did. Not sure how many guys were in and out of that tent so can't estimate. It was a bunch though over a four hour period.

z011.jpg

YCR1.jpg

Nice tits

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 10:48 AM, riprap69 said:

My wife did a train once at Sturgis. Well known outlaw club had a fuck tent in their special campground area. Enough tequila and ???, she was ready to let it happen and did. Not sure how many guys were in and out of that tent so can't estimate. It was a bunch though over a four hour period.

z011.jpg

YCR1.jpg

Sweet wife

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My ex wife  is in was always a beautiful blonde blue eyes 5,2 120lbs 36-24-36 boob job  her first time at 13 now she’s 56 easily fucked over 400 men some women too about 300 I would  say   Where Black bulls .

my  girlfriend of 16 yrs is another  hot blonde blue eyes hottie   5,7 150lbs with DDD. From 15 to 25 she had 10  whites three Hispanics 

After her  divorce and before me she was with about 30 men Half white a few Indians from India and about 10 Hispanics with me she started going black with my encouragement she’s been with about 90 blacks 27  hispanics all dark skin   Eight Pakistanis or Indian 

And about 30 white man  right now she has a black owner who likes to share her with other black man 

4898BE30-2570-4642-AF22-88A59F2BEABF.jpeg

B00C0A67-6260-4D8E-B618-9EF7E2971A65.jpeg

E0EAB553-48AD-415E-B08B-CBAE3D69809B.jpeg

790D0CC1-6E6E-4C2A-ACBC-FF56FD079342.jpeg

F6F90F85-AA45-4204-8779-16E613DD868F.jpeg

F5727EF1-2AA9-4C42-B285-8CC55CC8CC63.jpeg

E9F57CF5-502E-4290-A667-CE680BFADA26.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

My wife had 2 before me and one other than mine during marriage to me. The one during marriage was a bad fuck so she isn't open to any more. I did have a girlfriend that had over 80 different cocks (just for fun, not paid) and she was the best sex ever.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My hotwife is a slut for young guys cock.  She has had approximately 20 in the last 5 years. She now has a guy I call her boyfriend.  She fucks him at least 4 times a month. I encourage her to seek out other young men to fuck her good and send her home happy. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My wife had at least 20 lovers before me and openly admitted it early in our dating. However, without ever being asked she said that she never had a black guy. I recently came across an old photo album that she had hidden and sure enough there she was making out with a black guy. Turns out that one of her closest friends had a black boyfriend and my wife would do some double dating with a black buddy of the boyfriend. It became the basis of her cheating after we were married. The black lover showed her a good time and she remembered when she started her cheating ways.

My wife had four before me, but we started dating in high school.  We are in our 50's now so we have lost count how many cocks she's had since we've been together, but it's probably 80 to 100.

It's the sex parties we've been to, over the years, that made it difficult to keep track.  My wife loves loves a good gang bang, lol.

On 10/31/2014 at 11:10 AM, DeeDee said:

My husband is the cuck, but I lost count of how many men I had been with long before I met my husband. Since marrying my husband, I lost count again within a couple months after we got married.

On 11/1/2014 at 6:12 AM, Upstart said:

Ms DeeDee, you are simply... the BEST! ;)