CuckoldFart.com

Anklets

pats69

• 4 months later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest lilwhtdick61

Ilike the idea that any anklet on the right means that she may go for a ride.  My wife wears one often and Iget hard thinking this will be the night.

16 hours ago, maturedom54 said:

look out for the lawsuit  ...  LOL

16 hours ago, maturedom54 said:

look out for the lawsuit  ...  LOL

The one secretary under me, we as in my wife and I played with her for years and she was the one who  initiated it, she found us on a swingers site. This secretary is my bosses secretary so I'm not sure if I even want to try and approach it. But damn I am curious. Lol. 

• 1 month later...

The dom wife of a cuck couple I have played with in Arizona wears one, hers says right out 'Slut', and she has another that says 'Hotwife'. She is very confident in herself, and has been fucking many men other than her hubby for years, so she is very confident in herself. She also wears a necklace that says 'Slut'. She is very attractive for an older lady, in her mid 50s and very milfy. She will wear short skirts, high fuck me strappy heels, very sexy stockings or pantyhose that are crotchless out by herself. Their hardest thing is that they have a teenage that may know mom is a hottie.

• Like 2

My wife has worn 1 for many years on the right,  about 4 years ago I got her a silver 1 with two charms of H & W which she worn for a few years 24/7. As she wears mostly gold I got a gold anklet with gold H W with diamonds chips, lately she been wearing a gold 1 with a key on the ankle.

Now days she has a few different 1s plain gold with key, HW gold, a cuff anklet, she wears them 24/7, she like wearing the key 1 tho.

i not sure whether she understands the significance of the right or what the HW means but she likes them, but she know what the key means, and doesn't mind showing that 1 off, only takes it off when our children are about.

want to get her a "slut" anklet but I don't think she will wear that, think the key is staying