CuckoldFart.com

hello..should i eat the bulls cum?

Guest bullserver_cuck

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest bull 4 my asian

I believe there is nothing wrong with cleaning up the creampie if your wife/gf is into it also. Sometimes that is the last step for the wife/gf to finally realize that YES you are very ok with her having an alpha bull as a regular partner.

• Like 1

That is entirely up to you. For the longest time I had no interest in it, however as things progressed I felt myself pulled more and more into the thought. The thought became a fantasy. The fantasy became an obsession. And finally the obsession became a reality. Once you try it everything changes, whether you continue or not. If you're comfortable with where you are now then don't. If you want to experience a different kind of humiliation, then do it. Either decision is right since ultimately it's your wife's and your lifestyle. 

• Like 1

I always like my wife sitting on my face after she has been out, like the taste of latex, shwoing me she has fucked someone she has just met, but moreso, her long term lovers cum whilst she tells me how much better a fuck he is than i ever was.....

• Like 1

I believe there is nothing wrong with cleaning up the creampie if your wife/gf is into it also. Sometimes that is the last step for the wife/gf to finally realize that YES you are very ok with her having an alpha bull as a regular partner.

Just how I felt about it - I wanted my wife to have absolutely no doubts that I was fine with her having our best friend bareback in our bed.  

I could not think of any better way of making sure she knew, and besides, when I tasted his cum mixed with her juices, I liked the taste.  :thumb:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, you're a lucky guy! My wife,42, never takes my fantasies seriously. However, recently, a young guy 19 years old and very good looking, son of her friend, is actually hitting on her. My wife thinks I'm joking when I ask her if she likes him. He could be a perfect toy boy. Should I talk to the guy, ask him to seduce my wife? I'm sure he wouldn't mind fucking my wife. I wouldn't mind either! I would love to lick her pussy and fuck her second after him shooting several loads in her.

• Like 1

Wow, you're a lucky guy! My wife,42, never takes my fantasies seriously. However, recently, a young guy 19 years old and very good looking, son of her friend, is actually hitting on her. My wife thinks I'm joking when I ask her if she likes him. He could be a perfect toy boy. Should I talk to the guy, ask him to seduce my wife? I'm sure he wouldn't mind fucking my wife. I wouldn't mind either! I would love to lick her pussy and fuck her second after him shooting several loads in her.

If your wife does not want to,do not push her.It would be quite good thought to talk to the boy,but be sure for his character,as he may talk to others about your fantasies.

• Like 1

Thanks! That's a good idea. He's a very friendly and polite young man, with me as well as my wife. I guess we should talk. When I'm not around he greets my wife with big hugs an accidently strokes her ass as well.... ;) I guess she felt his hard...

• Like 1

Thanks! That's a good idea. He's a very friendly and polite young man, with me as well as my wife. I guess we should talk. When I'm not around he greets my wife with big hugs an accidently strokes her ass as well.... ;) I guess she felt his hard...

I do not think you will have a problem with the boy.It is your wife that has to be persuaded.I wish one day she comes home telling you that the lad shot his cum in her twat.Then have your sloppy seconds.It will delightful.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...