CuckoldFart.com

i want to see my wife fucked by a bbc and filled with cum

droopdog

CUCKOLD TEST

I had been in to serving Black Men long before my wife, at Christmas i bought her a 12" Black dildo! She was surprised to say the least but after a few weeks i asked her if she wanted to try the real thing! Her reply was " i thought you would never ask"! She has 5 BBC bf's now 2 married 3 single and ive never seen her this happy Ever!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just recently told my wife my fantasy of seeing her with anither man. She was suprisingly receptive to the idea. she admitted she was curious about black men. Please let me know what you think of her and what you would do with her. She wants to read the comments.attachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gifnice4.jpgattachicon.gifnice.jpg

. Ok friend ,please be serious I' m a master fuck bull and pounding her little tight pussy fill with chocolate sperm will happen !now u sure she want that - just little stretching of her pussy in begin ing // she my slut than ,,post some information like number or email //skpye username up to u ,we can fuck for hours any time!!

I just recently told my wife my fantasy of seeing her with anither man. She was suprisingly receptive to the idea. she admitted she was curious about black men. Please let me know what you think of her and what you would do with her. She wants to read the comments.attachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gifnice4.jpgattachicon.gifnice.jpg

I had, and still have, the same fantasy of seeing my wife get a real good fucking by a black guy. The first time I ever shared that thought with her was about a year after we were married. That initial comment resulted in me sleeping in the spare bedroom and called " .... sex pervert!", et al. Plus for several days I almost had to wear a winter jacket when at home due to the Artic coldness when around her. Eventually, never one to believe that never means never, during some heavy love making, I popped the question again, "Would you like to try some big black cock now?". This time she was a little more forgiving and I didn't have to leave our bed. Eventually she really did come around to my train of thought and occasionally would bring it up herself. We both eventually began to enjoy my little fantasy, never ever dreaming much more would come of it. Then it happened! A short quid pro quo happened as follows:

We were at a cocktail party at a convention we were attending. That was three years ago this past March. We had been married almost nine years at that point. At the party I was surprised to meet an old university friend and roommate of mine. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other since graduation some 12 years previous. Naturally I introduced him to Pam. Edwin was known as the "Mr. Black George Clooney" in university, very tall, very black, very athletic, and very handsome and ultra intelligent. Needless to say, and I am totally confident in saying it, there wasn't a lady present at that cocktail party that weren't staring at him and had visions of him that they probably wouldn't be shareing with their husbands.

The next night, he, Pam and I went out to a nice dinner and afterward did some club hopping. Later that evening, at Pam's invitation, we ended back at our hotel suite for a nightcap. To cut this posting short, that was the night that Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's sweet wet swollen horny hot white pussy. He blackened her!

The sight of Pam on the bed, naked and legs spread, her bottom uplifted by a pillow that Edwin placed there, Edwin on his knees between them holding her waist by his left hand, holding that huge black monstrocity in his right was aweinspiring. I was totally frozen in wild anticipation, yet helpless to move. I glanced at Pam's face and saw her watching in equal awe at her new found visitor as Edwin thrust forward and introduced it to her waiting wanton pussy! When it made contact, Pam gasped and yelled, ""My God! He's in me! He's in meeeee!", and repeated it numerous times.

On that first thrust, Edwin only burried his manhood just beyond the enormous head of his black cock. He held it there for several minutes to allow Pam's inner sanctum to adjust to its size. The the second thrust. This time he went in almost 1/4 of his manhood's length. This time Pam uttered her first complaint that it hurt! She attempted to pull away but things had now gone beyond the point of no return, plus Edwin was not now to be denied! I was useless and in a state of total paralysis by what I was experiencing to do anything, even if I had wanted to do so! Once again, knowing that Pam needed time for her Pussy to adjust to its new guest's girth and length, he just held it in there for what seemed forever! It was then that Pam had the wildest and longest orgasm I had ever witnessed! Plus Edwin blew his first load of hot cum in her poor hurting pussy! Pam admitted to me much later, that that load of cum really felt like nothing she ever felt before. It was super hot, in a huge volume and really did lubricated some more so she could easier accept more of Edwin's cock on his next thrust!

It took the best part of an hour before Pam really began to feel comfortable with that big black cock in her, after that Edwin and she fucked until the sun came up. He also had her for the next four nights while at the convention and numerous times since. For the curious, Edwin went in bareback and unloaded in her every time! Pam wouldn't have it any other way! That entire event was simply aweinspiring and is etched in my mind like a Michelangelo art work! Simply beautiful. Never ever did I ever think my fantasy would ever become a reality. Lesser still that that reality would be bought to fruition by none other than by my beautiful loving wife, yet again, that the guy having that pleasure of fucking and blackening her would be my old friend and university roommate, Edwin.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been working on that.  when drunk I have er asking for a second cock as the is coming even yelling she wants a second cock now.    I have told here several times I would love to see her cumming on one, as she looks so hot cumming.   I get her a little closer every time we go out of town for the weekend as thats when she will let her haid down and relax

Wow that is really hot. For sure you planted the seed by having her yell she wants a second cock now. I can imagine how hot she looks cumming. I think that is when women look the hottest too and is probably the single most reason I enjoyed watching my wife with another man for the first time. I had never been able to make her cum from fucking and he did (3 times) and it was absolutely incredible to watch/hear !

Hopefully you will have an out of town weekend soon and I can't wait to hear about it !

We were out of town 2 weeks ago in Reno after many drinks we went back to the room and had great sex. she always comes a lot. As I was fuckinh her tight pussy she told me she wanted another cock in her mouth and someone sucking on her breasts. After that I took her cute ass and she told me she wished someone was in her pussy fucking it at the same time. She came a lot that evening and this is the most she has ever said especialy as I didnt have to prompt her. She was fealing verry slutty that night. It was a great weekend and we both had a great time

• 2 months later...