CuckoldFart.com

Ownpicsonly

@Ownpicsonly I was just about to say that she looks European before I read that the two of you're from France.

About your wife there's this,  I don't know how to describe it but the best I can come up with, gentle naturalness that would make any red blooded bull take a second look many times. It's like you're out with your own partner and then all of a sudden you keep looking at this other woman - not because she's hot like a model or anything (that's a different kind of hot) but because that's what you pictured a woman her age to be. I'm pretty sure if you folks have kids she'd be an amazing mother to them as well. 

And well once you see that mostly innocent slightly naughty smile then all bets are off for bulls like us. We just know that we need to breed this genetically strong woman to bear the seed of our loins. As @DomBull4U rightly pointed out the gleam in her eyes as she starts taking her clothes off would take our experience to another level altogether. 

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 minute ago, Mav3ricx said:

@Ownpicsonly I was just about to say that she looks European before I read that the two of you're from France.

About your wife there's this,  I don't know how to describe it but the best I can come up with, gentle naturalness that would make any red blooded bull take a second look many times. It's like you're out with your own partner and then all of a sudden you keep looking at this other woman - not because she's hot like a model or anything (that's a different kind of hot) but because that's what you pictured a woman her age to be. I'm pretty sure if you folks have kids she'd be an amazing mother to them as well. 

And well once you see that mostly innocent slightly naughty smile then all bets are off for bulls like us. We just know that we need to breed this genetically strong woman to bear the seed of our loins. As @DomBull4U rightly pointed out the gleam in her eyes as she starts taking her clothes off would take our experience to another level altogether. 

Wow that s a really Nice comment. Thanks a lot