CuckoldFart.com

Corporate Bitch Wife

servantnj

CUCKOLD TEST

On 12/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, DomBull4U said:

Her cuck hubby took this pic of his corporate executive wife and one of her co-workers. He was picking her up to take her to another "business" dinner.

As you can see they are more than just co-workers. They are friends...close friends!

DomBull4U

tumblr_pbewodSHHW1xz9pqro1_1280.jpg

Nice family pics too!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, DomBull4U said:

Her cuck hubby took this pic of his corporate executive wife and one of her co-workers. He was picking her up to take her to another "business" dinner.

As you can see they are more than just co-workers. They are friends...close friends!

DomBull4U

tumblr_pbewodSHHW1xz9pqro1_1280.jpg

Honey, you every get a belly bump.....1604444387_barkoroink1.thumb.jpg.fefa7d2e464829819c9e415e0319224d.jpg

• Like 1

My wife isn't a corporate wife per se but she is a very, very successful real estate agent who made approximately $300,000 last year - certainly much, much more than I. 

This has created a few situations - namely her office parties and events at the exclusive club she joined - where it certainly *feels* like I am being sized up by others as her beta, cuckolded husband. She has slept with co-workers, clients and two other members of her club, so at all of these events there are certainly others who know for a fact that she has cuckolded me, although I have no way of knowing who knows and who doesn't. 

• Like 1