CuckoldFart.com

My wife the model.

Hubby1000

My wife has been posing for an artist..and I am not about to tell she cannot..after all her interest and happiness come first to the both of us..I just found out that the modeling is nude and she has posed with a man model..again I am cool with it..she asked me if it was okay to see the model she was posing with..and I suggested he come over for dinner..now the idea of them coupling is nice..but after dinner I decided to clean up while they visited..I have not been cumming inside of her lately to prevent pregnancy as she is not using bc herself..so needless to say as they emerged back in the kitchen..the deed was already done..and now.. I am getting the subtle hint that a baby is on the way..and it's not mine..but I can only blame myself..

• Like 11

CUCKOLD TEST

7 minutes ago, jj123211 said:

I meant the whole sleeping with him part.

I got the hint that she had a thing for him when she introduced him to me...I wasn't sure how far it would go as fast as it did...but realizing that he was breeding my wife stirred up emotions I can't describe...his sperm and her egg...how alpha of him...and now my wife may be carrying his baby...keep ya posted..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hubby1000 said:

I got the hint that she had a thing for him when she introduced him to me...I wasn't sure how far it would go as fast as it did...but realizing that he was breeding my wife stirred up emotions I can't describe...his sperm and her egg...how alpha of him...and now my wife may be carrying his baby...keep ya posted..

That’s not cool at all. There is a difference between cuckold and being embarrassed, it involves communication. I’d say terminate the pregnancy or leave her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, jj123211 said:

That’s not cool at all. There is a difference between cuckold and being embarrassed, it involves communication. I’d say terminate the pregnancy or leave her.

We are communicating now..the 3 of us...yes the relationship...though not sexual on my part..is a 3 way relationship...like it or not...I am still not entirely sure where my wife and her boyfriend are on keeping the baby...one thing is clear...to stay with me....I would have to raise it like my own...and the thought of raising another man's offspring is emotionally charged to say the least...I will present your opinion to them..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hubby1000 said:

We are communicating now..the 3 of us...yes the relationship...though not sexual on my part..is a 3 way relationship...like it or not...I am still not entirely sure where my wife and her boyfriend are on keeping the baby...one thing is clear...to stay with me....I would have to raise it like my own...and the thought of raising another man's offspring is emotionally charged to say the least...I will present your opinion to them..

I’ve got to be honest, this is the single dumbest thing that I have ever heard of. This does not sound like a hotwife/cuckold relationship that I have ever heard of. It just sounds like she’s cheating and you’re an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jj123211 said:

I’ve got to be honest, this is the single dumbest thing that I have ever heard of. This does not sound like a hotwife/cuckold relationship that I have ever heard of. It just sounds like she’s cheating and you’re an idiot.

I think you are reading in to it too much...I got off on her unabashed nudity and closeness with the artist friend and her fellow partner...I looked at it as a cheating thing with pregnancy risk....aka cuckolding...and please no name calling...by the way just curious are you a hotwife or stag?

Many things in life carry a risk..... Allowing her to model nude with another male is a risk... Having him home for dinner and leaving them alone to tidy  up was a risk you knew and took it..... Secretly you want him to screw your wife... That's why you allowed it to go this far... That was a risk which you took... And the conquences of your action has resulted in ? 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Cagedinbrissy said:

Many things in life carry a risk..... Allowing her to model nude with another male is a risk... Having him home for dinner and leaving them alone to tidy  up was a risk you knew and took it..... Secretly you want him to screw your wife... That's why you allowed it to go this far... That was a risk which you took... And the conquences of your action has resulted in ? 

At worst a happily pregnant wife...with her biracial boyfriends baby...growing in her...reminding me as you say the risks we took...

• Like 3