CuckoldFart.com

My wife the model.

Hubby1000

1 minute ago, Hubby1000 said:

Okay...not fair...showing off in those nylons...who wouldn't sprout wood...your goods being supported in black silk..

As for being up close with their dark/light contrast..his dark pole gliding deep into her blonde muff and retracting..glistening in the light from her love juices...let me tell you..the taste and odor is incredibly wicked...and I am inspired...next time they are in our marital bed...breeding...I'm walking in on them wearing lingerie...and may do a solo act for them at the foot of the bed...releasing into a glass..

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

On 11/12/2017 at 1:36 PM, robert smith said:

My wife, then GF, knew I love taking pictures of her in lingerie with my old Polaroid camera.  One day she specifically asked me not to go to her house for lunch.  When I asked why she said she was working on a project for my birthday present.  Out of curiousity I drove by the house  that day and saw her car and a van with the name of professional photographer displayed on the vehicle.  On my birthday she gave me a collection of photos, some of which I framed later in this montage.  I loved the photos but had to ask her how and why she chose that particular photographer.  She just smiled and said he was old friend

group4.jpgHot as fuck

• Like 4

On 1/2/2018 at 12:49 PM, Hubby1000 said:

As for being up close with their dark/light contrast..his dark pole gliding deep into her blonde muff and retracting..glistening in the light from her love juices...let me tell you..the taste and odor is incredibly wicked...and I am inspired...next time they are in our marital bed...breeding...I'm walking in on them wearing lingerie...and may do a solo act for them at the foot of the bed...releasing into a glass..

It would have more effect for them if you were locked in chastity like this:  

IMG_6084.JPG

IMG_6088.JPG

• Like 3

On 10/01/2018 at 3:13 PM, Hubby1000 said:

A guy really needs to be in 69 position with her to get the full blossom...and after she has been with her boyfriend...the juices and smell are beyond all...

Best position for a hubby to be while she is being fucked getting to lick the bulls balls up close before getting his load out of her fucked cunt 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, offshoreblue said:

Best position for a hubby to be while she is being fucked getting to lick the bulls balls up close before getting his load out of her fucked cunt 

If I am lucky enough to find myself in 69 position while my wife's boyfriend rams her in doggy position...he'll be slapping my face with his sack...I've seen it...and it tightens when he cums...perfect time to take ALL of Mr. Balls into my mouth...coaxing his sperm from them with my loving mouth into my wife's loving vagina...so sweat a team effort...

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 7:08 PM, sexboxer said:

she fucks her bulls bareback, so I get fed the sweet creampies they pump into her pussy! I have devoured so many we have lost count, including her well hung ex-husbands loads

tumblr_noeadsnG3w1urt9zwo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4x417nbkV1t22r7co1_540.jpg

tumblr_nhfojfGlOU1tnvbsuo1_250.gif

tumblr_oczg4ozxmm1r96uryo1_400.gif

This is exactly why 69 position puts you at an advantage for getting the juices...reverse cowgirl..(wife riding)...facing her lover's feet...then he spreads eagle...and you can slide up between his legs....everything is there from clitoris to his sperm bag...time to eat their sex...

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Roy. I hope I don't appear that way too much...but I have to admit...watching my wife flaunting herself along side the lover that made her so...has it's own sense of my losing out...but seeing them together is also a unique treat as he gleams knowing he has taken ownership of a married women's womb...

• Like 3

• 1 month later...