CUCKOLD TEST

CUCKOLD TEST

Hello artslade1972...I definitely like her. I liked her in the pic you posted on my "Showing hotwives" forum...like her even more here!

The pic you posted on the "Showing hotwives" forum showed her completely dressed...although the shirt she was wearing as a dress was quite short and showed a lot of her sweet thighs! But I definitely like her much better here....completely naked and offering up her body to be used for pleasure.

Good lord her nipples are tight little buds, aren't they? And rock hard too! I would probably get a blister on my tongue from flicking and licking those hard little nubbins! Love that she has her hands behind her head. Leaving her tits and nipples free and easily available.

Speaking of her arms being behind her head....is your naughty wife a submissive slut, art? If she is...then now I am really interested!

She looks like a sexy dynamo to me, art...yes I like her...and this DomBull wants more from the little slut!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

DomBull, thank you for the comments about her!!! This is from just last night after a few drinks....

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

artslade...nice follow-up pic. She's not passed out, is she? She looks like she could use a nice tongue in her pussy...along with 2 fingers to get her pussy squishing good! 

I'll bet with a drink or two in her, this little slut could climb on and ride a hard cock until she had cum all over it and milked a nice cum load out of it!

DomBull4U

• Thanks 1