CUCKOLD TEST

Some husbands become horned involuntarily and with the help of their partners ... here is an erotic story on that subject.

Please login or register to see this code. Edited by El Cojelon
  • Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

Oh my GOD! Is there a husband here that hasnt dreamed of his own wife in Kelly's situation! I know I have. The thought of my bride required to go away alone with a black boss... of her being drugged and then seduced/coerced into an ongoing sexual relationship with him, ultimately losing interest in me or falling in love with him.... becoming prenant, being shared... my God I cant think of anything more erotic, right up to the 'having several more black babies all with different fathers.' The only thing different is that I'd remain her humiliated husband, even when she was living in the projects.

• Like 2

I so agree.

I like that Kelly was forced.  The she had a hand over her mouth as he fucked her, ra*#d her.

Love that she is a young sexy white girl.

I hope her black son has her, and shares her with his young friends.

• Like 2

I must say, well written, very to the point, the Erotic nature of the setting is so Taboo , but OMG  hot. The boss was quite a pig, but certainly portrayed in a very strong sexual predator! Wow!!!

• Like 2