CuckoldFart.com

1st time wife meeting guy alone

dsmia2015

CUCKOLD TEST

A lovely looking wife whether dressed or naked.

Many of the real cucks on here will tell you of the bitter-sweet angst that they go through when their wife is with her lover, the excitement that she is going to be with another man tempered by the fear that she is going to be with another man....

So, yes, this nervousness is normal.

Are you doing the right thing? Well you're the one that has encouraged her to do this, and is also providing her with a convenient lover so you must already believe in your mind that it is the right thing.

Try to relax (I know, no chance) and wait for her to tell you when it's happened and enjoy the hot reclaim sex afterwards

• Like 6

I think if you pull out now you will regret it.You have done so well, you must see it through as you will always wonder what would have happened.

I can understand your nervousness though, and whenever your wife has lovers it’s just the natural process, which is sometimes so hard to deal with.

Try adding more positives in your mind when you feel unsure. These may help:

1. It’s so important to make your wife happy, so you are doing just that here. You are helping her.

2. It’s something you personally have worked hard to achieve. Many fail, be proud how hard you have worked and how successful you are to have pulled this off.

3. It’s not about you, you are not important. It’s only about your wife. She is the important one.

4. You will be a much stronger person afterwards, you will have coped with new feelings.

Good luck with it and be so proud of yourself on what you have done so far. It’s so hard to deal with all the feelings and you sir have done really well. Respect to you. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, dsmia2015 said:

I have been trying for a long time to get my hire to be a horny hotwife. We have played with other guys a few times but she never seemed enthusiastic about any of it. I was always there to watch, enjoy the fun. 

I have talked to her more about being shared and she always dismisses it. I set up a plan recently. I found a good looking younger guy (37, my wife is 47, I am 46) to come by our house during the day as a handyman to give an estimate on doing some work. He flirted with her and even text her after trying to get something started. He and i text trying to encourage things but nothing.

I was talking to her last week about being more adventurous sexually together. We talked about a 3 some. She brought him up. She text him and they have been flirting thee last week via text. They have even exchanged naughty pics (which he had already seen anyway from me sharing them). Now there is a chance she is going to have him over during the day next week while kids are in school and I’m at work. He and i text and he keeps me up to speed on everything without her knowing i am helping him. 

I have thought about and fantasized about something like this happening for a long time but now that it might actually happen, i am a nervous wreck!!!

She is not hiding the fact that he might come over and he is keeping me in the loop too but i am not sure i can go through with this. I love my wife and love to show her off and loved the times i have been able to share her but this is next level stuff doing it without me. 

I appreciate any advice. Am i doing the right thing letting this happen? Is this nervousness normal? I included a couple pics of her.

Lovely wife you have there.

It is totally normal to be apprehensive when she has someone without you being there - the cuckold angst of knowing what she is doing, not being able to stop it, and at the same time not actually being able to see what she is doing at that moment.  The mind goes into overdrive.

The transition from hoping it will happen, to it actually happening is nerve wracking, you get such intense feelings inside.  It sounds like all of you want this to happen, and I am sure you won't regret it once it has happened.  

My wife always excluded me from the house when she was with our best friend, it was so horny for me, knowing they were fucking together in our bed.  The first time was so special, so exciting, we made love directly he had left, and it was the most intense lovemaking session we have had.

Let them have space to explore alone, she will love you so much more for it.

• Like 3

On 03/01/2018 at 6:23 PM, dsmia2015 said:

Well it happened today! He stopped by around 9 am this morning after talking her into it (she was getting cold feet). They kissed, he sucked on her it’s and she got on her knees and sucked his cock until he shot his cum all over her tits. I am happy i let it happen. I have been so fucking horny all day thinking about this. He even sent me a pic.

92279379-4299-467A-BC6C-B14143E3A910.jpeg

Congratulations

• Like 5

I always get hard thinking about all the times my wife fucked other men...  It's truly the greatest turn on knowing she's getting screwed and filled with cum....especially when I get to watch her get naked and spread her legs to take his cock into her pussy, watching him sliding in and out of her

• Like 6

14 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

Congratulations

On 1/3/2018 at 2:23 PM, dsmia2015 said:

Well it happened today! He stopped by around 9 am this morning after talking her into it (she was getting cold feet). They kissed, he sucked on her it’s and she got on her knees and sucked his cock until he shot his cum all over her tits. I am happy i let it happen. I have been so fucking horny all day thinking about this. He even sent me a pic.

92279379-4299-467A-BC6C-B14143E3A910.jpeg

We would like to see more of them, maybee his cock entering her, congratulation , nice fantasy coming to life!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2017 at 4:44 AM, dsmia2015 said:

I have been trying for a long time to get my hire to be a horny hotwife. We have played with other guys a few times but she never seemed enthusiastic about any of it. I was always there to watch, enjoy the fun. 

I have talked to her more about being shared and she always dismisses it. I set up a plan recently. I found a good looking younger guy (37, my wife is 47, I am 46) to come by our house during the day as a handyman to give an estimate on doing some work. He flirted with her and even text her after trying to get something started. He and i text trying to encourage things but nothing.

I was talking to her last week about being more adventurous sexually together. We talked about a 3 some. She brought him up. She text him and they have been flirting thee last week via text. They have even exchanged naughty pics (which he had already seen anyway from me sharing them). Now there is a chance she is going to have him over during the day next week while kids are in school and I’m at work. He and i text and he keeps me up to speed on everything without her knowing i am helping him. 

I have thought about and fantasized about something like this happening for a long time but now that it might actually happen, i am a nervous wreck!!!

She is not hiding the fact that he might come over and he is keeping me in the loop too but i am not sure i can go through with this. I love my wife and love to show her off and loved the times i have been able to share her but this is next level stuff doing it without me. 

I appreciate any advice. Am i doing the right thing letting this happen? Is this nervousness normal? I included a couple pics of her.

DB473614-5ED5-496D-9CB5-E9BD5AA98DB7.jpeg

326201DA-83C0-4BAF-8B48-4DBC4D4B88E2.jpeg

D4C02B16-B711-4F4A-9F83-3EA83777EC92.jpeg

what a beauty!!!!

• Like 3

i found the first time to be difficult i really up to this point never around black people of course i had heard of size  so i was interested  when i met the bull extreme;y happy he was handsome  and when he undressed i was in awe  he offered it to me to suck but head too big i did lick it  it was about 9 inches and quite thick  he helped me undress and we kissed he then inserted his dick i didnt think i could take it all in i did and so happy i would fuck any black man i have a chance

• Like 3

19 hours ago, dsmia2015 said:

Here are a couple of her sucking my cock that night while giving me the details 

B4BD7875-7122-4174-8916-9F80D111B107.png

2A25908C-9E13-4AD4-83DC-F01D1C5D9C97.png

You did very well. You could feel the unsureness in your post, but I thought you would regret it if you didn’t let it happen.

I feel very happy for you, you overcame your fears and you let nature take its course.

How did you feel at the time? How were you feeling afterwards and how do you feel now?

I am assuming you now have a feeling of fulfilment and feel relaxed it’s over and you  achieved.

Be proud, you stretched your mind further than your wives lover had her pussy stretched. You did well and must be a better person for it now

• Like 4

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 3:14 PM, dsmia2015 said:

DB473614-5ED5-496D-9CB5-E9BD5AA98DB7.jpeg

326201DA-83C0-4BAF-8B48-4DBC4D4B88E2.jpeg

D4C02B16-B711-4F4A-9F83-3EA83777EC92.jpeg

For sure you're doing the right thing. If you try to stop it now you'll not only confuse her but she'll never play along with anything you want to do out of the norm ever again. Relax, she'll have her fun and tell you about it, and you'll enjoy the sex afterward as well as maybe some "desert" lol. This lifestyle is amazing and those who are very secure in their relationships will not only endure but the relationship will become stronger and "hotter". We can speak from 12 years in this lifestyle and we still wish we had started earlier lol.

• Like 4

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎05 at 4:42 AM, dsmia2015 said:

Here are a couple of her sucking my cock that night while giving me the details 

B4BD7875-7122-4174-8916-9F80D111B107.png

2A25908C-9E13-4AD4-83DC-F01D1C5D9C97.png

Um can you explain the little dot or indent on the exact same spot of his cock as yours?  Tell us the truth now please.

• Like 4