dsmia2015

1st time wife meeting guy alone

Here are more pics of her playing with that guy alone for you with conspiracy theories.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 4

Unfortunately she did not get together with him again. He started a relationship. I am eager to get her to take the next step and meet someone alone and fuck them

• Like 1

Man ... your wife is so hot and she already got shared with other guys. Yout really need to know what you want. Do you want her to meet and fuck guys alone and tell you everything about it afterwards or do you want to watch her getting used like a slut, see the fat cocks stretching her tight pussy while penetrating and finally flooding her with cum. What's your fantasy ??? You need to know. Maybe talk with her what SHE would prefer. Myself ... I like to watch my wife. But you ... you might be interested in other stuff. So it's your desicion.

• Like 6

Please login or register to see this quote.

The best part is that sweet first time.

Yes you want to chicken out, and nerves and shaking and sick feelings, it's ll part of it.

I love the moment a new lover touchesy wife. It's almost as exciting as claiming her as mine again

Go for it. Make rules and boundaries with your friend, and stick to them.

Know her limits and know your own and good luck

• Like 2

Only you can know if you are doing the right thing. But if you got this far then you know you want it so go for it. 

Her holes look like they been used quite a lot, she looks very loose, her pussy looks very loose...

I definitely want to make this happen again and often. I want her to be a horny naughty slut wife! That guy has contacted me and wants to get with her again. Everytime I fuck her now, I think about her being a slut and used by other guys to make me cum

• Like 4