CuckoldFart.com

1st time wife meeting guy alone

dsmia2015

• 4 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

Man ... your wife is so hot and she already got shared with other guys. Yout really need to know what you want. Do you want her to meet and fuck guys alone and tell you everything about it afterwards or do you want to watch her getting used like a slut, see the fat cocks stretching her tight pussy while penetrating and finally flooding her with cum. What's your fantasy ??? You need to know. Maybe talk with her what SHE would prefer. Myself ... I like to watch my wife. But you ... you might be interested in other stuff. So it's your desicion.

Treffen 22.08.2015-2.jpg

• Like 7

On 12/30/2017 at 6:23 PM, Enigma6320 said:

A lovely looking wife whether dressed or naked.

Many of the real cucks on here will tell you of the bitter-sweet angst that they go through when their wife is with her lover, the excitement that she is going to be with another man tempered by the fear that she is going to be with another man....

So, yes, this nervousness is normal.

Are you doing the right thing? Well you're the one that has encouraged her to do this, and is also providing her with a convenient lover so you must already believe in your mind that it is the right thing.

Try to relax (I know, no chance) and wait for her to tell you when it's happened and enjoy the hot reclaim sex afterwards

The best part is that sweet first time.

Yes you want to chicken out, and nerves and shaking and sick feelings, it's ll part of it.

I love the moment a new lover touchesy wife. It's almost as exciting as claiming her as mine again

Go for it. Make rules and boundaries with your friend, and stick to them.

Know her limits and know your own and good luck

• Like 2

I definitely want to make this happen again and often. I want her to be a horny naughty slut wife! That guy has contacted me and wants to get with her again. Everytime I fuck her now, I think about her being a slut and used by other guys to make me cum

481EC775-F2A7-4E1F-AA51-BFA05962A05D.jpeg

• Like 4