CuckoldFart.com

Girlfriend lost a bet and texted nude pics to a friend. Here they are

NewMan

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We were finally able to get him up to our place. Some bad weather cancelled his flight once so it took awhile for him to fly up. Anyway, they made out a lot in front of me but he couldn’t get hard with me in the room. My girl suggested they be alone for a little while to get things going. So I left the room and when I went back about 15 minutes later, he was sitting on the couch with a hard dick and she was sitting on the floor in front of him wiping his cum off her tits. She just sucked him off which I would’ve loved to have seen. Austin lost his hard on when I was back in the room so I left again. I came back when I heard them fucking but stayed out of sight. He took forever to cum but finally did so I joined them again. 

Not even 20 minutes later, my gf said they want to fuck again so they’re going to the bedroom. She asked if I needed anything out of there which was weird. Obviously it meant I wasn’t invited. I listened to them fuck in the other room while I hung out in the living room and didn’t see my gf until morning. 

She said she meant to come out to get me but passed out and didn’t wake back up. We took Austin back to the airport and that was that. They’ve been texting each other and are talking about us going down there next. I feel like it’s pointless for me to go but she says she wants me there. Pretty disappointing I wasn’t more involved but she definitely enjoyed herself. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

NewMan...great to hear this news. Thanks for sharing. I'm a little jealous of Austin...Taylor is incredibly sexy and her body is amazing!

I hope there are future adventures that we'll be reading about...with Austin or maybe others. Sounds like Taylor had a great time becoming a hotwife.

I know you're a little disappointed that you weren't more involved...and didn't really even get to watch your wife enjoy another man. Hang in there...at least she has taken that first big step. My hope for you is that your cuck fantasy comes true and is all you hoped for.

Best of luck to you and your gorgeous wife! Keep us posted.

Best regards,

DomBull4U

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...