CuckoldFart.com

How would your wife look as a whore?

shycplnfl

CUCKOLD TEST

On 1/22/2018 at 10:58 PM, shycplnfl said:

It can be fun to imagine your hot wife as a hot momma whore.   Here is mine.   What do you think?   Would you stop for her?   What would yours look like?

swallow 50.jpg

shycplnfl....fun idea! What do I think? Would I stop?

Best way for me to answer is that this...here's my $$$! $50 bucks!

Just $50 bucks? Wow...quite a bargain...but I'm guessing she wouldn't be doing it for the money...she just wants to be a cheap, cock-sucking slut. 

But can I ask just one thing Mrsshy? Don't swallow all of my cum,ok. Let a little dribble out of your mouth, and let some drip onto those incredible tits! Don't worry...you'll get it all. I'll rub my cock in the spunk you drip onto your tits...and you can suck my cock clean.

Good fun....good slut!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Germancuck said:

My wife.  Would you stop and fuck her?

Download.jpeg

Download (1).jpeg

Looks like we have another hubby that wants his wife to be a paid whore...fucking and sucking for money.

Germancuck...I see your wife kind of the "housewife hooker" type. (Mrsshycplnfl was presented as a street walking slut/whore). I see your wife "working" from your home...or possibly meeting her johns in cheap motels.

I'm going to imagine fucking your whore-wife right in your home...with you there. (I guess you can collect the money...and be there to protect her) Don't worry about me...I'm just there to fuck her like the dirty whore you want her to be. These pics you show...are of your slutwife making a grand entrance. She was running a little late getting herself ready...so you and I sat and had a beer while waiting for her to come out. When she came out in those slutty fishnet stockings and her leather shorts....and did a naughty little spin to show me her body...it was time for the chitchat to end...and it was time to get what I came for...some of your wife's pussy!  I stood up and went to her...and let you watch...as I kissed her and felt that body she was offering...one hand going to feel her tits, the other sliding down to grab her ass. I gave you a little smile, as I turned the knob to the bedroom door...pushed it open...and let YOUR wife lead me into YOUR bedroom. Just before I closed the door...I said to you..."have another beer, hub."

Yes Germancuck...I would stop...and I would fuck her. And fuck her GOOD! Good job of showing her dressed like a sexy slut/whore wife. And thanks for adding her to this whore-wife forum. Good fun!

DomBull4U 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Germancuck...I noticed that you never put a price tag on your wife's pussy. Being a cuck like you are...I should probably charge YOU for me fucking her like I laid out above.

And I think you would pay it. Maybe the next time, when you called me and asked me to come "visit" your wife for a follow-up fuck...maybe that's what I will do.

Lol....have fun cucky!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 5:39 AM, William bonnie said:

I would gladly stop for both your wives guys, here's my filthy wife when she put in her leather for me to fuck her in

FB_IMG_1513908955010.jpg

William bonnie....your wife definitely looks hot and sexy....and READY for SEX! Is this how you would have her dress for her to hit the streets and sell herself for sex? 

$50 dollars was the rate that mrsshycpl was charging...your sexy wife would make a couple of hundred bucks in no time offering her hot mouth at that rate. A quick blowjob from your sexy, leather-wearing wife is def fun to think about!

Dombull4U

• Like 4

Hi my friend. Pleased  that you enjoyed yourself with Suzie. I think I can speak for us both when I say we had fun too. She certainly immersed herself into the street whore fantasy as she masturbated for us. All of that dirty talk helped too. Loved seeing her big tits bouncing around as that massive orgasm hit.

Like your costume for her street walking adventure. Think I'll encourage her to go out sans panties - as I mentioned, helps to show the merchandise before the deal is struck and we both know how horny it makes her.

Real turn-on wondering how many clients she will get to see that night and just what they will pay for. Time will tell!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cucks? Hubs?....how about it? Somebody put their whore wife out on the streets! I got a hard cock that needs a little attention...and I could use a cheap thrill..and  a cheap blow job!

So how about it?...old Dom needs some good head from somebody's dirty lil' slut wife. 

Show me what ya got!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, just for a little fun, we went out in full "hooker" dress last week. It was mild but very wet so we figured we would be safe from any legitimate approach for business. Despite the weather, Sue was wearing a satin kimono style gown with a blue-grey basque underneath. Her legs were sheathed in stockings. As agreed, Sue wore nothing else but a pair of shiny high heels.

Before we left, Sue consumed a good half bottle of wine - dutch courage - but I was driving to the wharf area so abstained.

We don't have much of a red-light area - there are plenty of legalised brothels in town - but the wharf area is known for a little street girl action. Not in this intermittent rain though. As we drove around there were no working girls in evidence at all. No obvious punters driving around either.

We were giggling like Beavis & Butthead as we patrolled the streets, Sue getting braver and braver as it became obvious that this would just be a quick bit of silly fun for us. During a lull in the rain, I pulled over in an industrial lane with a fair bit of tree coverage between the road and the units. Suddenly nervous, Sue climbed out of the car and walked away from me. As we had agreed, I was to circle around behind her and use the poor lighting and trees as cover for my car. I parked up and disappeared into the shadows - waiting to try and listen in on anything that might eventuate. For almost an hour, nothing did. The rain fell a few times and we both sheltered under a tree to keep from getting wet. Then, just after I had slunk back into the shadows, the twin beams of a car appeared.

Sue slowly stepped in front of the tree, the car lights hitting and illuminating her satiny coat. The car, actually a utility I could see now, slowed and then passed. Now my heart was thumping in my chest - I can't imagine how Sue was feeling, but neither of us dared to say or do anything. And then it came back.

As Sue stepped out from the cover of the tree, towards the road, the pick-up slowed down and then pulled over towards her. I watched as the passenger window slid down. And then came the  mumbled sound of an introductory conversation. Without breaking my cover I just couldn't quite hear but they spoke backwards and forwards for a minute or two. The cabin shook a little, my heart almost stopping as I feared the driver was getting out. However he had merely moved across to the passenger seat. I then watched in amazement as Sue opened her gown, revealing her basque to this strangers eyes. I knew her big tits were covered but also that her cunt was not. Sue pulled the gown from her shoulders, the soft fabric bundling in a heap at her feet, soaking up the muddy puddle there. Sue's big, white ass shone like a moon, framed at the top by her basque and below by the dark stockings, but then parted as his fingers groped underneath her. I clearly heard the stranger refer to her big, wet cunt, Sue groaning in agreement with him. Then Sue was reaching into the cab and in no time very obviously wanking the driver's cock. Awkwardly, they masturbated each other through the window. I wanted to wank too but before I could even get my cock out, the driver grunted and very obviously ejaculated. He said something to Sue and then, with no more conversation needed, returned to the driver's seat and drove off.

Sue bend down, retrieving the obviously ruined negligee and came back towards me. She looked stunned at what had just happened. I reassured that everything was okay and that I needed to get my little whore home to fuck her. Sue discarded the gown as we made our way back to my car. Before she even had her seatbelt on Sue was hungrily fingering her pussy. She was desperate for confirmation that everything was okay, insisting it was just a one-time thing. As we headed for home and what would become a hot and sweaty sex session, Sue handed me the $20.00 she had been paid for the handjob.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 23/01/2018 at 2:58 PM, shycplnfl said:

It can be fun to imagine your hot wife as a hot momma whore.   Here is mine.   What do you think?   Would you stop for her?   What would yours look like?

swallow 50.jpg

Yummy I would,more than stop 

• 6 months later...
On 1/23/2018 at 7:58 AM, shycplnfl said:

swallow 50.jpg

VERY HOT AND SEXY WIFE. WITH SUCH A BEAUTY YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE VERY SOON)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1