CuckoldFart.com

How would your wife look as a whore?

shycplnfl

CUCKOLD TEST

On 2/25/2018 at 12:53 AM, clitkay said:

Sounds like a great idea ! 

Here's my asian wife for the streets ... I'm thinking $10 for a handjob, $20 for a blowjob, $50 for a fuck with one shot and $100 for anal and all inclusive service. 

Reasonable deal? :D

photo 3.JPG

I think most would go for the most expensive service here. She’s slim and I reckon everyone would want to destroy her ass. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

One night we were in a hotel's bar,waiting for a friendly couple.I was waiting for them 10 min away from that hotel,as they were afraid that they would be lost and my wife was drinking a cocktail.A man approached her,by the way she was dressed sexy as fuck and after they chatted he offered money,as he thought that she was a hooker.She sent me an sms on what to do and I told her to go for it.She went to his room,where he payed and banged her.We had already arrived as she came and found as in the lobby,freshly fucked and 400€ richer than before.

• Like 4

On 11/10/2018 at 2:12 PM, icelord0807 said:

One night we were in a hotel's bar,waiting for a friendly couple.I was waiting for them 10 min away from that hotel,as they were afraid that they would be lost and my wife was drinking a cocktail.A man approached her,by the way she was dressed sexy as fuck and after they chatted he offered money,as he thought that she was a hooker.She sent me an sms on what to do and I told her to go for it.She went to his room,where he payed and banged her.We had already arrived as she came and found as in the lobby,freshly fucked and 400€ richer than before.

Dude your wife must be smoking hot to receive that kind of money. Can you post some pictures of her.... for academic reasons. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 7:53 PM, clitkay said:

Sounds like a great idea ! 

Here's my asian wife for the streets ... I'm thinking $10 for a handjob, $20 for a blowjob, $50 for a fuck with one shot and $100 for anal and all inclusive service. 

Reasonable deal? :D

photo 3.JPG

very hot

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...