CuckoldFart.com

Cum Eating

secondjag

Just got this sent to me and thought some of my more daring cucks might want to try.  Personally think this is a great idea for cuck wannabees to get the fun started. So, all, what do you think?

Cookbook author, Fotie Photenhauer, has released two cum cookbooks within the past couple of years, Natural Harvest and Semenology. According to Photenhauer, semen has amazing texture and cooking properties, plus it’s good for you.

He compares the taste of semen to fine wine and cheese and characterizes its taste as both complex and dynamic. He also notes that because semen is inexpensive to produce and available in many, if not all, homes, everyone should be cooking with it.

Photenhauer hopes that people will overcome their initial hesitation and explore the world of semen cooking. He claims that semen is an exciting ingredient that can make an ordinary dish more exciting.

Here are a few recipes from Photenhauer’s cookbooks. We do not recommend making any of these.

Macho Mojito

semen

Photo courtesy of cookingwithcum.com

To make this mojito, you must whisk the powdered sugar and semen together, and then spoon it on top of the drink. Why, oh why? Watch Photenhauer make a macho mojito. Creamy…

Almost White Russian

semen

Photo courtesy of hercampus.com

I’m very, very happy the “Dude” in The Big Lebowski did not drink an almost white Russian. That would have 100% ruined the entire movie. But I’d pay good money to see that happen…

Smoothie

semen

Photo courtesy of Natural Harvest Cookbook

Forget kale smoothies and spinach smoothies – this is a whole different kind of green smoothie. But if you’re not a fan of green smoothies, Photenhauer notes that you can always use peaches or strawberries instead. Regardless, they’ll all still have that extra protein boost from that liquid white cream. #healthy

Creamy Cum Crepes

semen

Cottage cheese is gross enough. But cottage cheese and semen? Vom city.

Cum Creme Caramel

semen

Photo courtesy of twitter.com

A creme brulee-esque dessert… with cum. Nom nom nom.

Galliano Cum Shot

semen

Photo courtesy of cookingwithcum.com

If you thought taking shots was hard, try taking shots of semen. Yuck. But I guess the saltiness of the semen is supposed to reduced the harshness of the hard liquor flavor. Maybe? I don’t wanna find out.

BBQ Sauce

semen

Photo courtesy of twitter.com

Is your BBQ sauce too sweet? Photenhauer has you covered with this special sauce – a little salty but just as tasty. Has this sauce been missing from your family barbecues all these years? Probably not.

Man Made Oysters

semen

This recipe uses oyster shells as spoons to eat semen. But hey, it’s served with lemon and pepper, so it can’t thaaat bad. Aphrodisiacs on aphrodisiacs, amirite?

Lime Aoili

semen

Photenhauer warns semen cookers to not rush this recipe because “it takes a lot of wrist action.” I know he’s talking about whisking the egg, but we can’t help but think he means something else. Want to intensify this sauce’s appeal? Add more semen, duh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, SissyJ said:

I really want to eat cum but struggle with losing interest after I squirt. I freeze it into cubes and pop one in the next time I’m horny. My next challenge is eating a warm, fresh load.

J, practice edging. Most cucks find it easier the first time to eat someone else's.  Find a few glory holes and get busy.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, SissyJ said:

I really want to eat cum but struggle with losing interest after I squirt. I freeze it into cubes and pop one in the next time I’m horny. My next challenge is eating a warm, fresh load.

My wife would come home after getting fucked and filled with cum and promptly sit on my face for me to clean her up.  It was great, enjoyed it very much. But like you after I cum I cannot get myself to eat my own cum....  Strange

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds incredible and the fact that there is an actual cookbook and bar mixology book is very funny. That  being said I would not want to consume anything with that secret ingredient in a public restaurant or bar. I think it would be best used in the privacy of your own home where you know the source.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Smoothmin said:

This sounds incredible and the fact that there is an actual cookbook and bar mixology book is very funny. That  being said I would not want to consume anything with that secret ingredient in a public restaurant or bar. I think it would be best used in the privacy of your own home where you know the source.

lol, throw a party for sophisticates. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have always gone down on my wife after I have cum to get her off. I have never lasted very long, usually only managing a few strokes before ejaculating. At first I didn't eat any cum, but would lick her clit while fingering her, this would really get her off. I actually thought at the time that most men did this.

The first time I ate any was after fucking, she got on top of me in a 69 and was sucking me. My cock was really sensitive and she was rubbing her cunt over my mouth, as she started to orgasm she sat upright and my mouth filled with my cum. I could feel her cunt spasm and I could hardly breath, so I ended up swallowing. She seemed to be continually having orgasms as I licked her.

This progressed to her sitting on my face after sex most times, with her telling me to "clean up my mess". She would often tease me before sex, telling me I could fuck her as long as I cleaned her up. It was a real turn on before I had cum, but I was reluctant to do it afterwards. I would do it to get her off.

The first time I did it after she fucked another guy was one of the horniest experiences I had ever had. There wasn't much cum left as she had wiped herself, but I couldn't get enough of licking her. What I didn't realise at the time, was I had gone down on her loads of times after other guys had fucked her. She had many affairs and one night stands, and would come home and want sex, but I suppose I had got used to the taste and smell of cum. 

• Like 6

On 2/7/2018 at 7:08 PM, SissyJ said:

do a self facial that way the cum is there already, take a selfie with your face covered in cum and next time you have something to jerk off to and maybe post it here to show everybody you are not just talking about it and actually do it, that s a first step 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Semen works well as a flavoring.

My personal favorite is tartar sauce with fish. The creme is salty and adds a bit of after taste to the fish.

Works well on hotdogs.  

Mix it with coffee

So many ways to incorporate semen into food. 

Nothing beats from my wifes freshly worked vagina tho

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I eat a LOT of cum.  It is very addicting and I love it.  Actually, I crave it.  My wife makes me put it on my sandwiches and food.  She has a ton of black boyfriends who are always willing to contribute cum for my consumption.  Did you know that cum contains lots of enzymes and hormones that make the recipient feel very good and contented and fulfilled?  It does.  Did you know that cum from black males contain even more of those enzymes and hormones?  It does.  Very addicting and very delicious!  Try it!

Gracie - Chick with a Dick (feminized cuck)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

I eat a LOT of cum.  It is very addicting and I love it.  Actually, I crave it.  My wife makes me put it on my sandwiches and food.  She has a ton of black boyfriends who are always willing to contribute cum for my consumption.  Did you know that cum contains lots of enzymes and hormones that make the recipient feel very good and contented and fulfilled?  It does.  Did you know that cum from black males contain even more of those enzymes and hormones?  It does.  Very addicting and very delicious!  Try it!

Gracie - Chick with a Dick (feminized cuck)

Good gurl Gracie

• Thanks 1

Guest lilwhtdick61

I put a load in my sister-inlaws coffee one morning.  She picked up a a little different taste.  But was very satisfied.  I did notice that there was some sediment in the bottom of her cup when she was done with it.

1 hour ago, lilwhtdick61 said:

I put a load in my sister-inlaws coffee one morning.  She picked up a a little different taste.  But was very satisfied.  I did notice that there was some sediment in the bottom of her cup when she was done with it.

Great job Lil.  Bet that got her motor going and kept her wet all day.

• 3 months later...

I love eating women after they have been fucked, that's how I know I am a woman cuz I love this more than fucking a woman myself. I had a couple I was playing for several years, at that time I was still basically male, but very bi, which they liked. I would really bang her good for hours, she could handle a roomful of men, she was so hot. But more than anything I loved to be under her while her hubby was banging her, then continue licking her after he came in her. She grew to love this and we would the night every time this way. I would even eat my own cum from her, I would do this when she would ride me cowgirl, then after I came, encourage her to squat over my face and mount me, she grew to love this and knew what to do every time, and she loved it cuz she knew I would do a very good job for her and always make sure she came. She eventually became a shameless horny babe and would mount my face without my even asking and use my face to get herself off.

• Like 7

• 3 months later...