CuckoldFart.com

Looking for pics of black bred wifes

moira

On 3/19/2018 at 12:16 AM, secretgirl said:

i think seeing hte before and during and after would be so hot

oh my,   seeing might cause a lasting urge to see how it feels  up close, personal, and deep..   tho i doubt that would b the first time the thot crossed ur mind..  "what say you"  

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slut-in-training for bbc!

I was really impressed by this sexy, young woman's dedication and the technique she is demonstrating as she is trained to properly suck bbc.

She looks hot as hell...on her knees, her hands pressed against her ass...as she uses only her mouth to pleasure his cock. In the pic, she is only using her mouth...she's only sucking the head of his cock. I'm sure she was about to get some "throat training" and his cock was going to go deeper into the hot slut's mouth.

It would have been nice if she had her tits out...but this pic may have been taken early in her training session that day.  He probably wanted her to focus on one thing...and one thing only. His cock...with the sexy slut licking it...sucking it...taking it deep...and then deeper into her throat...and finally making him cum...with slut catching and swollowing his load...every last drop!

Awesome pic! Good slut-in-training!

DomBull4U

fa93260991d0daf49f65d28417e330e1.jpg.af964322c12ff4f9091ded14f5aea5d1.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/15/2019 at 2:01 AM, DomBull4U said:

Slut-in-training for bbc!

I was really impressed by this sexy, young woman's dedication and the technique she is demonstrating as she is trained to properly suck bbc.

She looks hot as hell...on her knees, her hands pressed against her ass...as she uses only her mouth to pleasure his cock. In the pic, she is only using her mouth...she's only sucking the head of his cock. I'm sure she was about to get some "throat training" and his cock was going to go deeper into the hot slut's mouth.

It would have been nice if she had her tits out...but this pic may have been taken early in her training session that day.  He probably wanted her to focus on one thing...and one thing only. His cock...with the sexy slut licking it...sucking it...taking it deep...and then deeper into her throat...and finally making him cum...with slut catching and swollowing his load...every last drop!

Awesome pic! Good slut-in-training!

DomBull4U

fa93260991d0daf49f65d28417e330e1.jpg.af964322c12ff4f9091ded14f5aea5d1.jpg

To be perfectly honest I would love being with a woman with a reputation for giving the best blowjobs around 

"Black only"

• Like 1