CuckoldFart.com

why we as a cuckold couple use Martin (aka LeicesterBull75)

LeicesterBull75

Were a Mature couple from Coventry this is the account of the time we have spent with Martin

hes a very Genuine and Polite Guy, we now meet up 3-4 times a month for fun

Joanne spent the whole day fretting about tonight. She must have been sick at least twice and could not settle into anything. She spent two hours getting ready and was still not happy. I told her that she looked sensational. I gave her a hug to settle her nerves, but she looked terribly anxious. Joanne always gets like this before meets and I just have to manage it as best I can.

After packing some sexy clothes into a bag we finally we headed out to the hotel in Coventry. We checked just after 4pm and I told Joanne to have a bath and then to stay naked and get into bed and wait for us.

I had to pick Martin up from the hotel lobby. I liked the idea of Joanne fidgeting in bed fighting back her nerves. I told him that she was upstairs naked and ready for him and that he should take control. I said I was happy to watch and join in much later. He smiled and told me that Joanne was going to get fucked tonight. As we entered the room he went to get him self sorted in the bathroom, ensuring his cock and parts were clean and ready to pleasure my wife.

Martin was superb, he just took control as soon as we were in the room. He went straight to the bed and threw the covers back. Joanne was lying there naked and @@@@@@@. He looked her up and down like a guy that had not seen a woman for years. He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately without saying a word, pawing and mauling her breasts. I took up a seat next to the bed and watched mesmerized. He swapped between passionate kisses and sucking, licking and biting her breasts and nipples. I heard Joanne yelp at least twice as he sucked hard on her breasts. Then he moved down, pulling her into position on the bed. He buried his face into her pussy. Joanne threw her head back and enjoyed the feeling of this stranger going down on her. After a few minutes he came back up and repeated his aggressive kissing and then sucking and mauling Joanne's breasts. Then he went down on her again this time he stayed there until Joanne had an orgasm. She practically screamed out loud, bucking her body as the orgasm ripped through her. Martin stood back off the bed and gave me a look like a naughty teenager. All I can say is Wow! Joanne lay on the bed panting and twitching, I had the biggest hard-on ever.

Martin stripped naked and got into bed next to Joanne. He pulled her toward him and motioned for her to straddle him. Joanne was still struggling with a light head, but pushed herself up and onto his cock. It took her a while to settle on him, but after a few minutes she was comfortable. I got up to see this guys cock completely engorged in her super wet pussy.

Joanne bounced and grinded on his cock her face contorted with concentration and pleasure. Martin sat back watching her for a while before once again mauling, sucking, licking and biting her breasts and nipples. This was intermingled with passionate kisses, fast aggressive thrusting and then rhythmic grinding and bouncing from Joanne.

I could tell that Martin wanted to cum as he flipped Joanne over onto her back and settled her on the side of the bed. He then presented his cock to her. She wanked him off and then sucked on his cock for all she was worth. He then let go a really nice cum shot that mostly went into her mouth and the rest over her face. I am not sure she even knew what day it was at that stage and this was only the start of the evening. And was the best two hours we have ever had.he fucked her two more times that night cumming in her ass and her pussy, i had an amazing time after cleaning her up

if you do live in the UK and would like to have some non rushed fun then Martin is your guy, or if your visiting, dont pass him by

DSCF0047.JPG

p3092752.jpg

p3092754.jpg

p3092755.jpg

p3092758.jpg

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX