CuckoldFart.com

Girls, how did it make you feel?

Louise

Pamela Anne,

This seems to be a common thing for us when our men ask us to have someone else - certainly I thought Pete was about to cheat on me.  Likewise I found that it really spiced up our own love life which was less than exhilarating, besides the advantages of having another man taking such an interest in me.

I also found out that my husband was just a cuckold who got very horny when he saw me fucking with our neighbour.  Our neighbour and I were happy to do it for him whenever our neighbour's wife was away visiting her mother.

He has asked (well pleaded really) for me to have someone else, and got me to post on here. We met Bryan yesterday, and I felt really comfortable with him.  He made me feel at ease, and has not been too pushy about it.  Pete, Bryan and I are now planning another meeting where I hope to have mad passionate sex with them. Bryan is so sensible and sensitive, and doesn't mind Pete being present whilst we fuck.

All the best to you

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Thanks Upstart.  Guess I got lucky meeting the Luscious Lady Louise and her hubby.

Called her today as I had a window of opportunity to go and meet her again, but hubby Pete was not there, and we couldn't get hold of him, so I declined to go as I felt it was unfair seeing her with him absent.

I am sure that times with Lady Louise alone will come in time, but I know that Pete really wants to see her knickers coming off and to see her being penetrated and taken right in front of his eyes, and I know what that feeling is like.

I am so surprised that I seem to be able to be a cuckold, or a bull depending on who I am with. 

Is anyone else like that?

Bryan

• Like 2

Pete said that he'd love sometime to come home and discover us in bed together, but he was pleased that we didn't do it today as he wants to watch us together the first time we fuck.

Molly was so right, you are a most thoughtful guy, but then I guess you understand Pete as only another cuckold can.

Louise

• Like 3

Louise, Thanks, I was brought up thinking about the wants of others (it kind of goes hand-in-hand with me being in my 60's), and I didn't want to upset Pete by taking advantage of you when he was not there as I knew from our chat at the weekend that he really wanted to be present to see us together.

It would be really horny to go to bed with you, knowing that he would be coming back from work and would discover us together in your bed having some great sex for him to discover and clean up.

I guess that I do understand how a cuckold feels, and what is likely to excite him.  Lets hope that we can keep that up for Pete.

Bryan

XXXXX

I am really glad you and the UK guy have hit it off so well.  And that Pete approves.  You seem like the sort of the loving couple that can roll with any turn of events and I am so glad that this has turned out well for all three of you.  UK guy IS one of the sweetest guys I've met on here and wish him and you all the best.  Loving is part of it but so is, and perhaps equally so, loving to fuck someone who really knows how.

Best wishes for the holidays and beyond!

M

• Like 2

Molly,

I can't wait to feel Bryan's hands all over me, to have him taking my things off (I prefer to be stripped by my lover) and feel his hands all over my naked body.

To be able to see my husband Pete watching us as I give myself totally to Bryan, opening my legs and inviting him to slide his hard cock inside me.  Pete says, he wants to see me enjoying myself, and by fucking with Bryan I am sure that I will enjoy myself, and bring great pleasure to two men at the same time.  I'll certainly be doing whatever I can to make sure Bryan has a good time. 

At Bryan's suggestion I have already had Pete go out and buy me some special underwear for my first sex with Bryan. As Bryan said, Pete found it exciting to do the shopping on his own, knowing that Bryan would be the only person allowed to remove them from me.  I sent Pete off with all my measurements, and he came back with the full matching set of pale blue French knickers, bra, suspender belt and stockings.

Louise

• Like 3

OMG!

You can't post things like that and then leave us hangin'!

(so to speak!)

Louise, we NEED to see your sexy pix...and hear about your adventures....and also how your meeting went!!

Oh....and maybe some info on how I/we get a hold of you hot cuck folks the next time we leave the colonies and visit proper civilization!

;-)

• Like 2

Molly, Denalius,

Likewise, I cannot wait to get Louise in my arms again and feel her hot lips against mine.

At the moment the three of us are keeping in contact by phone, as Christmas is a time for family.

I am so glad that Pete has been out at my instructions to purchase your underwear for our meeting.  I hope that he felt suitably submissive when he was alone in the shop in the women's lingerie section, seeking out the colour that I selected.

I cannot wait to get my hands on you and peel off those layers with Pete watching us.  This will be a really new experience for me too, being watched by your husband as I have sex with his lovely little wife.  I am sure it will be a pleasure to slide my hard cock inside your wet pussy.  Naturally, until we all get an up to date test, we will be using condoms to protect us all from any nasty surprises - by the way Denalius, we intend to all go together to get tested.

Sorry for the delay Denalius, but we do not expect to get together until the new year due to various factors, but believe me I am rock hard every time I think about Louise.  I cannot wait for the time when I can throw away the condoms and fill you with my cum and watch Pete licking it up from you.

Bryan

XXXXX

Well we've all had our health checks done - waiting for the results now ....... they SMS the results and as Bryan agreed to exchange phone numbers, we'll get each other's results so ensuring no-one cheats.

Should have results in a day or so .... then it'll be all systems go!

for me its when my wife secretly sex chat with a freind on fff,she felt a boost in confidence.i told her to go further with it,she didnt want at first

we talk for week,one day she received a text that he wanted to meet her for sex.i told me she wanted to go fuck him.she went and love it,i whas hard

waitting home for her to come back,she since been in a 3some 4some and couple of gangbang.i love to see my wife injoy her sex life

Well it finally happened today !

Pete said that he noticed how much happier I was during the day.

And he was right, I was happy knowing that Bryan was going to be coming around to visit us, but I was also apprehensive about what was to happen, after all it was some time since I had last had a lover.

That was years ago, when I asked for some help from our neighbour to stop a leaking radiator whilst Pete was out at work.  Pete had been telling me of his desire to see me with Bob, so when he had finished stopping the leak, I offered him tea and cake.  Then whilst we were sitting together having our tea, he put his arm around me, and I just dissolved inside.  When he tried to kiss me, I offered no resistance, and I could soon feel his hands exploring all over my body. Well in no time at all, we ended up in bed together.

Bob  had just left when Pete came home, and I told him that his fantasy had come true that afternoon, well he took me straight to bed and licked out my pussy, he was as happy as I had ever known him in bed.

Well, back to now ....

The time was approaching that Bryan was due, so I had a nice hot bath, and started to get ready for him.

I put on the new light blue French knickers and bra that Pete had been out to buy, some hold-up stockings, a short skirt and a sheer blouse that you could see right through.

I answered the phone, it was Bryan calling to say that he was just a few minutes away.

I checked that it was still all right with Pete, and waited what seemed ages for Bryan to arrive with butterflies in my stomach.

The doorbell rang, and Pete went to answer it. As I entered the lounge, I could hear Bryan asking Pete if we both still wanted to go ahead with it.  We assured Bryan that we did, and he proceeded to tell us that he wanted us to use ‘safe words’ in our play together.  Red would mean ‘stop immediately’, Amber for ‘we have reached the limit that we are comfortable with’, and GREEN for ‘step it up a gear please’.  I was pleased with this as it showed me once again that Bryan was extremely thoughtful.

Bryan held out his hands to me, and we embraced, kissing deeply. Pete sat down as he watched us and I could see him stroking his erection through his trousers. Bryan noticed too, and ordered Pete to stop it at once, letting Pete know exactly who was boss here right now. Pete obeyed meekly, and just sat watching as Bryan kissed me and stroked my body.  When we finally broke off, I suggested that we retire to the bedroom. Bryan agreed, and told Pete that on this occasion he was allowed to follow us.

When we got there, Bryan started playing with me, slowly undressing me which he knew I enjoy.  He did it very slowly, working me up nicely, first taking off my blouse exposing my breasts in the new bra.  He told Pete that it was good for him to go out and buy the underwear especially for him.  He unzipped and removed my skirt to reveal the French knickers and then turned me around and undid the clasp on my bra.  Pete watched open mouthed as he slid his hands around me and caught my breasts in his hands, it felt wonderful to be in his strong embrace. 

He played with my breasts for an age, and finally got down on one knee and started running his hands around the waistband of my knickers. He really knew how to tease me!  Finally he started very, very slowly to pull them down which was very exciting to me, and he knew it!  He played his hands up and down my legs on my pussy but soon I was just begging him to take me.

I won’t go into the details of what we did, but suffice to say he really knew how to please me. As for Pete, he was not left out, Bryan made sure that he was able to see clearly the moment that he first put his lovely fat cock inside me. Believe me, I was also watching Pete’s face as I felt Bryan sliding deep inside me.

As Bryan said, he is first and foremost a cuckold himself, but he also has this other side which was most pleasurable for me.  He was kind and considerate to me, and dominant to Pete. Just what we both wanted, I was full of Bryan’s cum and Pete was made to lick me out afterwards too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, that’s pretty much what happened.

The one thing she hasn’t told you is just how quickly I came ... but she seemed happy with what we did together, and so did Pete who was more than willing to lick up my cum from her pussy just after my cock had exploded inside her.

I spoke with them about fun and games we can explore, tying Pete up to the end of the bed, putting him in the bath and both of us pissing on him, excluding him from the room but where he can hear us together, spanking him, me spending full nights in bed with Louise.

Louise and Pete are such a wonderful couple, and I am pleased to be able to spice up their life in the bedroom a little.  It’s the first time I have ever fucked a woman in front of her husband, it was also a little odd playing the part of a Bull, but I soon got into the swing of it, ordering him around for our pleasure. 

I cannot wait to return, assuming that they both want me back again.

• Like 2

I think the motive thing is part of the problem for my wife too. I won't go so far as some here have said that they have no desire for another woman, but I know my wife would receive no pleasure in that so there is no reason to bring that into our bedroom. There it is all about her pleasure, and I've seen how much she gets from her large toys and would love to see the pleasure coming from large and live.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...