CuckoldFart.com

Helping out a friend then ended up fucking his wife

LeicesterBull75

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...

It really helps reading longer posts if the author puts it in short paragraph format.  I find it hard to read when a post is long with NO breaks in the text.  Just an FYI for the future.

Gracie - Chick with a Dick, and feminized cuck

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, cumlayus said:

I'm just curious, is this posted from another country outside of North America? I've never heard of the words or terms "spin" and "spun" when referring to cum or sperm. Or were they typo's? Just curious if it's another sexual term I'm not aware of yet :) 

from my limited knowledge "Spin or Spun" refer to someone using meth,,,never heard it used as sexual terms

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2018 at 4:01 AM, LeicesterBull75 said:

I had been hanging out helping a mate with his old classic car. Then stopped later for a drink and a catch up. They're were sitting on the couch, and I was sitting in a chair almost directly across from them, and we were watching a comedy special. We were all a little drunk , and they had began to make out. I was trying to act like I didn't notice, and just pretend to watch the show, but it was turning me on. She was so sexy, Skinny waist, and big tits with a pear shaped ass. I watched as he slid his hand down the front of her pants. I could see his hand moving under her jeans, rubbing her clit while her licked her neck. She was starting to moan quietly, and I knew I should probably go. I started to stand up, and my friend motioned for me to sit back down. So I did, then sat back and watched as he lifted her shirt up. Her breasts were perfect, they were big natural tits, and she had very puffy, and very pink nipples. He then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her ankles. She whispered something to him, and I thought "Damn it! Show's over!" But then my friend looks up at me and say's "She wants you to lick her pussy, while she sucks my dick". I didn't know what to say, He stood up, pulled out his dick. It was still soft when she wrapped her hand around it, and brought it to her lips. As she filled her mouth with his cock, I got down at the back of her on my knees. She spread her legs as I began kissing her inner thigh, starting at the back of her legs, going all the way up to her inner thigh, where I was sucking gently, and slowly, licking my way to her pussy. Her cunt was shaved, and she had a nice plump clit. Her pussy smelled so sweet as sucked her fat clit into my mouth. Her clit was the biggest I had seen before, the more I sucked it, the bigger it got. I'd start to run my tongue down her pussy, and she'd grab my hair and push my face back down on that clit. She was really making a mess out of my friends dick. Slurping it, Spitting on it, shoving it so far into her throat it gagged her. She kept one hand on top of my head, not letting me move from her clit, as if I would want to. As I swirl my tongue around her little stump of a clit, she's grinding her pussy into my face. She still has his dick in her mouth, slowly trying to suck as she moans loudly, about to climax. "FUUUCCCK" she yells, and pulls my head back by off of her cunt just as a huge spray gushes out of her pussy and soaks my entire face and chest. "Uhh Huhhh" she moans, as another gush of sweet hot pussy juice sprays towards my face, this time I stick my tongue out and let her cum in my mouth. My friend says "Hurry up, and put your dick in her". I stood up, and pulled my dick out, she say's in a whimpery voice, "please fuck my pussy as good as you sucked my clit". My dick was hard as fuck as I rubbed my whole dick and balls all over her dripping wet pussy. I slid it in hard and fast. Slamming deep into her tight young pussy. She started to moan, and then said to my friend "Do you like watching you friends fuck me baby"? "I love it" he said, as he stood there, propped up on the couch stroking his dick, watching me fuck his beautiful wife. Her big tits bounced as I pounded in and out of her cunt. Her pussy was so tight, it felt so good. I had reached down and pinched that fat clit between my knuckles, just kinda stroking it as I pumped her. After a while of my thick cock, invading her sweet tight pussy, she starred up at her boyfriend and said "Ohh baby, I want you to cum on my face your friend to fill me with his spin both at the same time. "Okay baby, we will" he told her. And with hearing that, I started really fucking her pussy, ramming my cock deep inside her. Every thrust bringing me closer to cumming, as she's now starring right at me, her begging eyes, looking in amazement as my next thrust sends her into another orgasm, her cunt splashing my thighs, pouring pussy juices, the hot juice felt so good on my balls, couldn't stand it anymore, so I plunged in one last time my cock throbbed as I released what seemed like gallons of spun in her, Her boyfriend starring at me as my first shot sends a thick stream of my baby maker fluid in to her her whole face smiling at him. He moans as he see's it, and starts to cum as well. Hid dick, inches from her face, spewing hot cum all over her, she sticks her tongue out, trying to catch all of his juices. Her whole face is dripping as he rubbed his cock all over her cum covered head. Gently tapping her head with his dick as I make sure every last bit of my cum is deposited deep in her cunt..........

We now have fun 4-5 times a year

I hoped you liked it !!! If you did please comment.

562_1000.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8.4.2018 at 10:01, LeicesterBull75 said:

Ich hatte einem Kumpel mit seinem alten Oldtimer geholfen. Dann später für einen Drink und einen Aufholjagd angehalten. Sie saßen auf der Couch, und ich saß fast direkt gegenüber auf einem Stuhl, und wir sahen uns ein Comedy-Special an. Wir waren alle ein bisschen betrunken, und sie hatten angefangen zu rummachen. Ich habe versucht, mich so zu verhalten, als hätte ich es nicht bemerkt, und nur so getan, als würde ich mir die Show ansehen, aber es hat mich angemacht. Sie war so sexy, hatte eine dünne Taille und große Titten mit einem birnenförmigen Arsch. Ich sah zu, wie er seine Hand über ihre Hose fuhr. Ich konnte sehen, wie sich seine Hand unter ihrer Jeans bewegte und ihren Kitzler rieb, während sie ihren Hals leckte. Sie fing an leise zu stöhnen und ich wusste, dass ich wahrscheinlich gehen sollte. Ich fing an aufzustehen und mein Freund bedeutete mir, mich wieder hinzusetzen. Also lehnte ich mich zurück und sah zu, wie er ihr Hemd hochhob. Ihre Brüste waren perfekt, sie waren große natürliche Titten und sie hatte sehr geschwollene und sehr rosa Brustwarzen. Dann knöpfte er ihre Hose auf und zog sie bis zu ihren Knöcheln herunter. Sie flüsterte ihm etwas zu und ich dachte "Verdammt! Die Show ist vorbei!" Aber dann schaut meine Freundin zu mir auf und sagt: "Sie will, dass du ihre Muschi leckst, während sie meinen Schwanz lutscht." Ich wusste nicht, was ich sagen sollte. Er stand auf und zog seinen Schwanz heraus. Es war immer noch weich, als sie ihre Hand darum legte und sie an ihre Lippen brachte. Als sie ihren Mund mit seinem Schwanz füllte, setzte ich mich auf meine Knie. Sie spreizte ihre Beine, als ich anfing, ihren inneren Oberschenkel zu küssen, beginnend an der Rückseite ihrer Beine, bis zu ihrem inneren Oberschenkel, wo ich sanft und langsam saugte und meinen Weg zu ihrer Muschi leckte. Ihre Fotze war rasiert und sie hatte einen schönen prallen Kitzler. Ihre Muschi roch so süß, dass sie ihren fetten Kitzler in meinen Mund saugte. Ihr Kitzler war der größte, den ich zuvor gesehen hatte. Je mehr ich daran saugte, desto größer wurde er. Ich würde anfangen, meine Zunge über ihre Muschi zu fahren, und sie würde meine Haare greifen und mein Gesicht wieder auf diesen Kitzler drücken. Sie machte wirklich ein Chaos aus dem Schwanz meiner Freunde. Schlürfte es, spuckte darauf und schob es so weit in ihren Hals, dass es sie würgte. Sie hielt eine Hand auf meinem Kopf und ließ mich nicht von ihrem Kitzler wegbewegen, als ob ich möchte. Während ich meine Zunge um ihren kleinen Klitorisstumpf wirbele, reibt sie mir ihre Muschi ins Gesicht. Sie hat immer noch seinen Schwanz im Mund und versucht langsam zu saugen, während sie laut stöhnt, kurz vor dem Höhepunkt. "FUUUCCCK", schreit sie und zieht meinen Kopf von ihrer Fotze zurück, gerade als ein riesiger Spray aus ihrer Muschi sprudelt und mein gesamtes Gesicht und meine Brust tränkt. "" Ich hatte nach unten gegriffen und diesen fetten Kitzler zwischen meinen Knöcheln eingeklemmt und ihn nur ein bisschen gestreichelt, als ich sie pumpte. Nach einer Weile meines dicken Schwanzes, der in ihre süße enge Muschi eindrang, starrte sie ihren Freund an und sagte: "Ohh Baby, ich möchte, dass du mir ins Gesicht spritzt, dein Freund, um mich beide gleichzeitig mit seinem Spin zu füllen." Okay Baby, das werden wir ", sagte er zu ihr. Und als ich das hörte, fing ich an, ihre Muschi richtig zu ficken und rammte meinen Schwanz tief in sie hinein. Jeder Stoß brachte mich dem Cumming näher, da sie mich jetzt direkt anstarrt, ihre bettelnden Augen, hineinschaut Erstaunen, als mein nächster Stoß sie in einen weiteren Orgasmus versetzt, ihre Fotze auf meine Schenkel spritzt, Muschisäfte einschenkt, der heiße Saft sich so gut auf meinen Bällen anfühlt, es nicht mehr aushält, also tauchte ich ein letztes Mal ein, als mein Schwanz pochte, als ich pochte befreit, was wie Gallonen gesponnen in ihr schien, Ihr Freund, der mich anstarrt, als mein erster Schuss einen dicken Strom meiner Baby-Maker-Flüssigkeit in ihr ganzes Gesicht schickt, lächelt ihn an. Er stöhnt, als er es sieht, und fängt auch an abzuspritzen. Versteckte Schwanz, Zentimeter von ihrem Gesicht entfernt, spuckte heißes Sperma über sie, streckte die Zunge heraus und versuchte, alle seine Säfte zu fangen. Ihr ganzes Gesicht tropft, als er seinen Schwanz über ihren mit Sperma bedeckten Kopf rieb. Klopfe sanft mit seinem Schwanz auf ihren Kopf, während ich sicher gehe, dass das letzte Stück meines Spermas tief in ihrer Fotze liegt .......... Ihr ganzes Gesicht tropft, als er seinen Schwanz über ihren mit Sperma bedeckten Kopf rieb. Klopfe sanft mit seinem Schwanz auf ihren Kopf, während ich sicher gehe, dass das letzte Stück meines Spermas tief in ihrer Fotze liegt .......... Ihr ganzes Gesicht tropft, als er seinen Schwanz über ihren mit Sperma bedeckten Kopf rieb. Klopfe sanft mit seinem Schwanz auf ihren Kopf, während ich sicher gehe, dass das letzte Stück meines Spermas tief in ihrer Fotze liegt ..........

Wir haben jetzt 4-5 mal im Jahr Spaß

Ich hoffte es hat euch gefallen !!! Wenn ja, bitte kommentieren.

562_1000.jpg

Oh wie geil da würde man gerne geil lecken mmhh

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2018 at 9:01 AM, LeicesterBull75 said:

I had been hanging out helping a mate with his old classic car. Then stopped later for a drink and a catch up. They're were sitting on the couch, and I was sitting in a chair almost directly across from them, and we were watching a comedy special. We were all a little drunk , and they had began to make out. I was trying to act like I didn't notice, and just pretend to watch the show, but it was turning me on. She was so sexy, Skinny waist, and big tits with a pear shaped ass. I watched as he slid his hand down the front of her pants. I could see his hand moving under her jeans, rubbing her clit while her licked her neck. She was starting to moan quietly, and I knew I should probably go. I started to stand up, and my friend motioned for me to sit back down. So I did, then sat back and watched as he lifted her shirt up. Her breasts were perfect, they were big natural tits, and she had very puffy, and very pink nipples. He then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her ankles. She whispered something to him, and I thought "Damn it! Show's over!" But then my friend looks up at me and say's "She wants you to lick her pussy, while she sucks my dick". I didn't know what to say, He stood up, pulled out his dick. It was still soft when she wrapped her hand around it, and brought it to her lips. As she filled her mouth with his cock, I got down at the back of her on my knees. She spread her legs as I began kissing her inner thigh, starting at the back of her legs, going all the way up to her inner thigh, where I was sucking gently, and slowly, licking my way to her pussy. Her cunt was shaved, and she had a nice plump clit. Her pussy smelled so sweet as sucked her fat clit into my mouth. Her clit was the biggest I had seen before, the more I sucked it, the bigger it got. I'd start to run my tongue down her pussy, and she'd grab my hair and push my face back down on that clit. She was really making a mess out of my friends dick. Slurping it, Spitting on it, shoving it so far into her throat it gagged her. She kept one hand on top of my head, not letting me move from her clit, as if I would want to. As I swirl my tongue around her little stump of a clit, she's grinding her pussy into my face. She still has his dick in her mouth, slowly trying to suck as she moans loudly, about to climax. "FUUUCCCK" she yells, and pulls my head back by off of her cunt just as a huge spray gushes out of her pussy and soaks my entire face and chest. "Uhh Huhhh" she moans, as another gush of sweet hot pussy juice sprays towards my face, this time I stick my tongue out and let her cum in my mouth. My friend says "Hurry up, and put your dick in her". I stood up, and pulled my dick out, she say's in a whimpery voice, "please fuck my pussy as good as you sucked my clit". My dick was hard as fuck as I rubbed my whole dick and balls all over her dripping wet pussy. I slid it in hard and fast. Slamming deep into her tight young pussy. She started to moan, and then said to my friend "Do you like watching you friends fuck me baby"? "I love it" he said, as he stood there, propped up on the couch stroking his dick, watching me fuck his beautiful wife. Her big tits bounced as I pounded in and out of her cunt. Her pussy was so tight, it felt so good. I had reached down and pinched that fat clit between my knuckles, just kinda stroking it as I pumped her. After a while of my thick cock, invading her sweet tight pussy, she starred up at her boyfriend and said "Ohh baby, I want you to cum on my face your friend to fill me with his spin both at the same time. "Okay baby, we will" he told her. And with hearing that, I started really fucking her pussy, ramming my cock deep inside her. Every thrust bringing me closer to cumming, as she's now starring right at me, her begging eyes, looking in amazement as my next thrust sends her into another orgasm, her cunt splashing my thighs, pouring pussy juices, the hot juice felt so good on my balls, couldn't stand it anymore, so I plunged in one last time my cock throbbed as I released what seemed like gallons of spun in her, Her boyfriend starring at me as my first shot sends a thick stream of my baby maker fluid in to her her whole face smiling at him. He moans as he see's it, and starts to cum as well. Hid dick, inches from her face, spewing hot cum all over her, she sticks her tongue out, trying to catch all of his juices. Her whole face is dripping as he rubbed his cock all over her cum covered head. Gently tapping her head with his dick as I make sure every last bit of my cum is deposited deep in her cunt..........

We now have fun 4-5 times a year

I hoped you liked it !!! If you did please comment.

562_1000.jpg

Looks lovely and meaty - those juices must taste great

• Like 1

• 1 year later...