LeicesterBull75

Helping out a friend then ended up fucking his wife

I had been hanging out helping a mate with his old classic car. Then stopped later for a drink and a catch up. They're were sitting on the couch, and I was sitting in a chair almost directly across from them, and we were watching a comedy special. We were all a little drunk , and they had began to make out. I was trying to act like I didn't notice, and just pretend to watch the show, but it was turning me on. She was so sexy, Skinny waist, and big tits with a pear shaped ass. I watched as he slid his hand down the front of her pants. I could see his hand moving under her jeans, rubbing her clit while her licked her neck. She was starting to moan quietly, and I knew I should probably go. I started to stand up, and my friend motioned for me to sit back down. So I did, then sat back and watched as he lifted her shirt up. Her breasts were perfect, they were big natural tits, and she had very puffy, and very pink nipples. He then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her ankles. She whispered something to him, and I thought "Damn it! Show's over!" But then my friend looks up at me and say's "She wants you to lick her pussy, while she sucks my dick". I didn't know what to say, He stood up, pulled out his dick. It was still soft when she wrapped her hand around it, and brought it to her lips. As she filled her mouth with his cock, I got down at the back of her on my knees. She spread her legs as I began kissing her inner thigh, starting at the back of her legs, going all the way up to her inner thigh, where I was sucking gently, and slowly, licking my way to her pussy. Her cunt was shaved, and she had a nice plump clit. Her pussy smelled so sweet as sucked her fat clit into my mouth. Her clit was the biggest I had seen before, the more I sucked it, the bigger it got. I'd start to run my tongue down her pussy, and she'd grab my hair and push my face back down on that clit. She was really making a mess out of my friends dick. Slurping it, Spitting on it, shoving it so far into her throat it gagged her. She kept one hand on top of my head, not letting me move from her clit, as if I would want to. As I swirl my tongue around her little stump of a clit, she's grinding her pussy into my face. She still has his dick in her mouth, slowly trying to suck as she moans loudly, about to climax. "FUUUCCCK" she yells, and pulls my head back by off of her cunt just as a huge spray gushes out of her pussy and soaks my entire face and chest. "Uhh Huhhh" she moans, as another gush of sweet hot pussy juice sprays towards my face, this time I stick my tongue out and let her cum in my mouth. My friend says "Hurry up, and put your dick in her". I stood up, and pulled my dick out, she say's in a whimpery voice, "please fuck my pussy as good as you sucked my clit". My dick was hard as fuck as I rubbed my whole dick and balls all over her dripping wet pussy. I slid it in hard and fast. Slamming deep into her tight young pussy. She started to moan, and then said to my friend "Do you like watching you friends fuck me baby"? "I love it" he said, as he stood there, propped up on the couch stroking his dick, watching me fuck his beautiful wife. Her big tits bounced as I pounded in and out of her cunt. Her pussy was so tight, it felt so good. I had reached down and pinched that fat clit between my knuckles, just kinda stroking it as I pumped her. After a while of my thick cock, invading her sweet tight pussy, she starred up at her boyfriend and said "Ohh baby, I want you to cum on my face your friend to fill me with his spin both at the same time. "Okay baby, we will" he told her. And with hearing that, I started really fucking her pussy, ramming my cock deep inside her. Every thrust bringing me closer to cumming, as she's now starring right at me, her begging eyes, looking in amazement as my next thrust sends her into another orgasm, her cunt splashing my thighs, pouring pussy juices, the hot juice felt so good on my balls, couldn't stand it anymore, so I plunged in one last time my cock throbbed as I released what seemed like gallons of spun in her, Her boyfriend starring at me as my first shot sends a thick stream of my baby maker fluid in to her her whole face smiling at him. He moans as he see's it, and starts to cum as well. Hid dick, inches from her face, spewing hot cum all over her, she sticks her tongue out, trying to catch all of his juices. Her whole face is dripping as he rubbed his cock all over her cum covered head. Gently tapping her head with his dick as I make sure every last bit of my cum is deposited deep in her cunt..........

We now have fun 4-5 times a year

I hoped you liked it !!! If you did please comment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I love your  pussy lips! i would love to lick your pussy and tease your  lips!

It really helps reading longer posts if the author puts it in short paragraph format.  I find it hard to read when a post is long with NO breaks in the text.  Just an FYI for the future.

Gracie - Chick with a Dick, and feminized cuck