CuckoldFart.com

Love the idea of cuckold, but wife hates it

Arjun

my wife penny used to "hate" my best mate lee till she seen his massive cock in the shared sex changing area at our local swimming baths.then she started being different with him and i noticed she would always have sticky panties after we had spent time with him and so when i challenged her as to why she just admitted that she had started fantasizing about lee's 9"dick and it was making her feel aroused.

CUCKOLD TEST

I agree with a lot of posters here - don't give up, but don't pressure her either.

Maybe a different approach... start off with lowering her inhibitions. Ask her to start sending you naughty pics. Then maybe, throw around some role-playing about having a 3rd in the bedroom... throw in some dirty talk. Ask her what celebrities she finds attractive... if she would fuck them, given the chance. Just toss it around, now and again. 

By the way Tara, those are some scorching hot pics of you taking all that BBC meat. Your are one dirty, filthy cuckoldress... a cuck's dream cum true. I think we'd all like to see more of you worshipping those stallion cocks. Show us more.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, dlh247 said:

my wife penny used to "hate" my best mate lee till she seen his massive cock in the shared sex changing area at our local swimming baths.then she started being different with him and i noticed she would always have sticky panties after we had spent time with him and so when i challenged her as to why she just admitted that she had started fantasizing about lee's 9"dick and it was making her feel aroused.

I like the idea of the shared changing area. Where is this?

Any woman can be changed. Even a nice librarian type in a long dress could be made into a total slut if you took all her inhibitions away and made her feel sexual.

Circumstances may get in the way of them making a slutty decision, but if you can address the circumstances, then anything is possible.

They need confidence, they need to be desired, they need to know there won’t be implications. If you can address those issues, I am sure that if you placed any lady in a room with three handsome men who wanted her, then the outcome would be that she would be blasted in every hole.

The main thing is to ensure they know there won’t be any implications. They won’t want relationships to change, they won’t want to be viewed as a slut. But if they knew they could have a new cock, and nothing changed afterwards and they would still be loved the same, then they will do it for sure.

It is only potential repercussions that stop them.

You take attractive women that get hit on all the time. They love the attention, they are confident they can get men, and it’s only repercussions that stop them straying.

Studs who have many women are good at making women feeling good and will tell them they won’t feel any negativity towards them if they drop their knickers easily. The women then know there won’t be repricussions and will allow the studs to fuck them.

Most women who have affairs are good at minimising repercussions, and once they have done that, then they go for their waiting studs. 

Just be careful what you wish for. A woman who is confident and know they are allowed to fuck other men are a real handful. They know they can get cock easily and they want it as much as possible with as many different men as they can get. So just be careful and ensure you really want this, as you turn a woman into a slut, there isn’t any going back. They will be confident, they will feel good and they will take as much cock as they can lay their hands on.

Lastly, be careful with any slut remarks. Some don’t like it, some don’t like to be known as a slut, and so it’s best just saying they enjoy sex a lot. We all know they are total cock hungry sluts, but if we just say it is normal that they like sex, it makes it sound nicer for them.

Bottom line, no woman in the right mindset and environment will turn down a handsome man who wants to fuck her. It’s just getting the environment and mindset right

• Like 1

Just a further point on this. I recently watched a reality video where a woman had set her friend up with three black men.

Obviously all barriers had been removed and the woman was totally comfortable with what was about to happen. 

Aftee about 5 minutes of the women chatting what would happen, the instigator allowed the studs into the room.

The key for me here was the look on the woman’s face, and after that her actions. It was like a baby receiving a comforter, or a child receiving a present. Yo could just see from her facial expressions and her movement how much desire she had to be taken by these men. The barriers were removed, and it was all down to human instinct of the woman desperately wanting those cocks.

She didn’t want to appear to be a total slut, but her face gave it away. Then she didn’t want to appear to be hungry for cock, so she let the boys undress her, so she could appear not to be the instigator, she wanted to appear a lady. 

But once that clit had been touched, she had those cocks in her mouth like a shot.

They all want it, they all need it, they just all need to feel comfortable before they allow those instincts to come out.

I may want to try an idea I read: 

to buy a massage table and to hire a male massage therapist(one that also offer other services for women) to give me home lessons and after a few lessons go further into an intimate 4 hands massage. I think she will not be able to resist.