CuckoldFart.com

A Question for Cucks

subsucko

CUCKOLD TEST

I rarely have cucks watch, but enjoy just letting them listen because I find it usually has a larger effect on many than watching and after all I have to look out for the cuck as well or I am not doing my job.

CB

I enjoy to watch, but in the past with my ex wife enjoyed listening to her with a guy in our spare room. Both are exciting. I would prefer to listen if the guy is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that I know.

The situation I remember was after a party at our house. As it was breaking up this one single guy was going to call for a taxi back to the barracks. I quietly suggested to my ex wife that he could use our spare room. She fancied him it was obvious.

When everyone had left he was shown his room, we retired to ours.

I got this incredible desire for her to go in to him. I told her, she was initially resistant. But after the third or fourth time with me virtually pleading with her she said I won't get any rest unless I do and got out and went to him.

I lay in bed all of a tingle wondering if she would just pop in and pretend to be checking on him. After 10 mins or so I crept out of bed and as I got to the foot of our bed felt her night shirt on the floor. She had decided she was going in naked and taken it off on route.... I had been uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Now with precum forming I crept across the landing to outside the spare room. The door was open about 2 inches so I could clearly hear lots of sucking and snogging sounds. Then sighing. They were making love quietly, but not too quietly that I could not hear everything. After about half an hour I was a bit cold as I too was naked and standing at the door with cock in hand.

I went back to the bedroom and wanked whilst replaying all the sounds in my head. I came and must have dozed off for about 40 mins. Next time I checked the clock it was nearly 3am. I crept back to the door and there was low whispers, still sucking and nuzzling sounds. I went back to bed and wanked again. I woke in the morning to here Sharon making breakfast for him. I stayed in bed, he then left.

She came in to me and said "I don't want any shit....you wanted me in there".

We relived a blow by blow account. Apparently he came 4 or 5 times, in her, on her titties and generally enjoyed himself with my then wife. She said looking at the cum stains on our sheets....and you enjoyed yourself too!

So yes....listening can be fun! I did not feel excluded....just not included!

• Like 6

Guest defeated

My wife always wanted me present if the guy was new. Once she spent a few times with him I normally stayed home. In the course of my long assistant to my Hotwife, I have been present, sat at home without her, waiting in a car, waited in a hotel bar/restaurant, drove around with her and her lover fucking and sucking in the back seat, sat in a rowboat with my back turned and rowing while her lover went fishing in her, watched on Skype, and listened on the phone. No matter what, it is always her call. You can make some suggestions if you have any concerns and a Hotwife will always listen if you have any serious concerns but still, she makes the call. Those that own the pussy, rule the world and it is always best to follow the rulers instructions.

for those that are not allowed to be present when the Hotwife is out having a better time then when she is with you, Well, part of it being better is because you are not there. Accept that. 

• Like 2

Both can be exciting. Watching your wife with another guy is amazing, but the thrill of watching her get ready for a date is just as mind blowing. The wait for her return can seem like a lifetime, but  when she comes home, glowing with excitement of being fuked by her latest bull is mind blowing, especially when she shows her well fuked cunt. snag is I cum in seconds soon as my cock touches the other guys cum

• Like 3

I prefer to be there in person  Just a lot more fun.. Like it when she tells me to just sit and watch  She has been to his house once without me and is actually going again tonight   Im not crazy about it but he is a gentlrman and she likes it so thats that...   He did say he was going to skype me before she got there so i could watch without her even knowing   could be hot  or scarey

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Cuck2Liz,

Agreed, I loved helping her get ready for her lover.

The wait when she is gone is excruciating, and lasts forever as you wank and imagine what they are doing together.

Her return with her pussy dripping with his cum is awesome.

And I love the sloppy seconds, licking her cunt, then slipping my cock inside and cumming in seconds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coloradobill970

I am part of the process of finding my wife a new lover so knowing is up front. As far as being there, I am always present unless my wife wants to be alone, or is on a trip. Watching her pleasure is what I get to see and enjoy.

Still a wannabe here but I'd prefer to be there with her and I doubt she'd do it without me. But still, as the thing that turns me on most is the notion that she is totally liberated from her inhibitions and moral restrictions (not just watching her), I would love for her to seduce any guy she desires anytime, even if I'm away and letting me know about it by phone/cam/text or what else. I wouldn't desire to walk in on them unless I already know what's going on

• Like 2

Still a wannabe here but I'd prefer to be there with her and I doubt she'd do it without me. But still, as the thing that turns me on most is the notion that she is totally liberated from her inhibitions and moral restrictions (not just watching her), I would love for her to seduce any guy she desires anytime, even if I'm away and letting me know about it by phone/cam/text or what else. I wouldn't desire to walk in on them unless I already know what's going on

Excellent. I was fortunate with a very adventurous woman who took the opportunity I allowed her from the start. Her first time with a lover was at a party with some of her friends. But not everyone is as lucky as I was. She enjoyed me watching, she enjoyed going on a "date" with her lover and liked things happening spontaneously. Once I made it clear I had no issues with when or where it happened was when she would bring them home when I was away. Walking in to her moans was a shock that I loved like nothing else, except maybe the smell of sex in the room. But each couple is unique and you have to do what works for you.

• Like 2

Nevog: You are so right ! whatever works for you ! I would never want my wife to do anything while I was away or didn't know about in advance but that is what works for us. No two couples are the same.

Exactly, we were not into the sissy cuckold fantasy yet many are and that works for them. For us getting into this lifestyle was easy, we talked, we tried p, we loved it. For others it can take months if not years. And that is what makes this such a great life. Once that first bull enters our women all that hard work, anticipation and the late night wanking, are paid off.

• Like 2

As a cuck wannabe, I imagine both being present and just knowing both have plus'

To see the interaction of my wife with her Bull, the expressions, the lust and desire in her eyes, the willingness to please Him anyway she can, to hear her moans and gasps as she see's His cock for the first time, hearing her slurp on it as she sucks Him, and seeing how completely aroused she is for Him, even seeing them kiss mouth to mouth deep sensual kisses would all be so incredibly hot.

But equally, after seeing how she is with Him it would be sweet torture for Him to pick her up on a Friday night, and after watching her get herself ready for her Lover to kiss her goodbye at the door as she leaves arm in arm with her Bull to spend the weekend with Him, knowing she is pleasuring Him anyway He wants and He is fucking her relentlessly, but not quite sure of the details would be such a huge turn on, especially if they send messages and pictures to show how willing she is, would be humiliating and exciting all at once.

• Like 2

I have a question for my fellow cucks out there: What was/is your favorite way of finding out about your woman's lover? Do you want to be there all the time? Or does knowing she's out with someone else and sending you messages do it for you? Or would you rather walk in on them?

I usually am with them when we enter the hotel room, but make an excuse to go down the hall for ice to give them a chance to get started. I give them about 5 minutes, and by then they are comfortable with each other and in some form of sexual activity. I then watch, take pictures, and often participate.

• Like 2

"What works for you" is the best answer indeed but for those who have not yet found out what works best for them or for those like me who are still imagining, more thoughts and experiences would be of benefit.

I'm not as fortunate as nevog69 in being with a very adventurous woman, nor as bellaazz. I'm still a wannabe after more than 10 years, talking to her, trying to convince her, making sense and logic, teasing etc but all the while not acting sissy. It's all for her pleasure, not to satisfy my non existing sissy fantasy. Say it's a desire of competition which I can argue, but I just want her to seek pleasures "besides" mine, not "other than" mine. That is to say, I don't want her to stop having sex with me, which seemed like her understanding when we discussed the last time.

As another wannabe, I can't personally relate with husband245uk either. Although I share the desires about seeing the interaction with them and how she responds, I am not into the humiliation part. I tend to think of the "bull" to be a sexual "toy" for her pleasures, neither me nor her being dominated. Is there a category as a dominant cuck :unsure:

As for what wippersnapper says, I'm fine with that

• Like 3