CuckoldFart.com

A Question for Cucks

subsucko

23 hours ago, Hubby1000 said:

I prefer to be in proximity to my wife and her boyfriend when things are hot between....the sights and sounds are such a joy to me...watching the looks on both their faces and their candid expressions when cumming...I love when they also verbally communicate...describing how they are making each other feel...and when he announces he's cumming in her...holy cow...it's as though she gets tears....I can usually tell that she is absorbed in aby making in the back of her mind..

Can you imagine if he impregnated her while you watched ?

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

my hotwife surprised me with a PUSSY CREAMPIE TO EAT OUT OF HER! she had a party. she had me take a drunk friend home who could not drive. when i returned her ex-boyfreind Ted was just zipping up and smiling at me as he left, saying that he had gotten her ready for me to devour. Sure enough she was in bed with his creampie dripping out of her saying "eat me:. I did.

00As.jpg

00Bs.jpg

1.jpeg

1.jpg

1dd7.jpg

2cf6.jpg

2d18.jpg

2Pussy_slime.jpg

2ff1.jpg

4.jpg

5d5f.jpg

5Overloaded2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

PS: at first I had a hard time, eventually I accepted the fact that my jealousy would be limiting my hotwife's enjoyment of her inner nympho which wanted out very badly. after all I fell in love with her and married her because she was already a supper slut, which I craved about her, so stigiling her needs was the wrong way to go. life is short, get out there and grab for the gusto!

10428536_10205653502882766_6766559618444212871_n.jpg

10171195_1653509444935330_5749513183986256386_n.jpg

22547757_360092564404038_2082866077_n.jpg

23549808_369351890144772_812683978_n.jpg

16 hours ago, sexboxer said:

At first a tingle of humiliation but the a ravishing desire to suck his spunk out of her well soaked pussy pumped deep into her cunt  from his ten inch cock, I was rock hard for sloppy seconds!

_jen.wmv

Impregnation is the ultimate "tingle" ..but as you comment..it opens the way to large creampies leaking from your wife's vagina...and surplus sperm dripping from her boyfriends penis...and seeing this..you just get that sensation of being with them at their most intimate moment...as they seed and breed...all you can do is cheer them on...as they follow their natural instincts..

shutterstock_287999696.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, toolman2c said:

THATS A wild but super hot thot,   i love the way U think...

It's only fitting that you would watch...after all you are giving your wife the freedom to give her womb...to another man...knowing that your face is in their genitals as he delivers his potent sperm to your wife...has to stir so many feelings inside...you can't really imagine it until you have experienced it...his sperm and her egg...sweet..

• Like 4

There are so many answers that apply to this excellent question...who's to say what's the hottest...I'll share mine...my wife and I...out to dinner and dance...she loves to dance...not me...sooo...she finds a guy to dance with and I give the nod...and she goes out to his car and hops on his "stick shift"...the entire car smelled like sex...when I finally stuck my head in....whew...mmmm...the next best is catching she and her boyfriend skinny-dipping in our pool...as they often do...

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

For me it is knowing she is getting ready to go and get fucked. The tension, torment, and humiliation is nearly unbearable. Second is when she just goes and has her time then comes back and tells me or brings him home and banishes me to the guest room. 

My wife does not want me to be in the same room. She thinks it takes away her pleasure. I am actually happy about that. Hearing is bad enough seeing I don't know if I could handle. 

• Like 6

On 12/23/2014 at 2:02 AM, UK_EX said:

I found out when she told me he was groping her - so before she started fucking with him.

I wanted to be there to watch, but she wouldn't let me :(

She would phone me at work and tell me not to come home early as he was coming around to fuck her - that WAS horny.

I also liked it when she went to his place in the evenings -- knowing that she was naked in bed with him having a leisurely fuck, and knowing that I would not be able to stop them doing whatever they wanted together.

I would also have liked to walk in on them finding him with his naked cock deep inside her cunt.   

It would have been great to hear her having an orgasm with him, and seeing him fill her with his cum.

Bryan

:D :D:D

Yes, this is my personal favorite too.

The not knowing is highly erotic.

But the reclaiming just can't be beat

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer being there but I have experienced all of them. She fucks when I’m not around and when I am. She has gone on vacations with her lovers without me. And I have walked in on them several times. She basically has the ok to do whatever she wants with who ever she wants. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2017 at 10:56 AM, Hubby1000 said:

Impregnation is the ultimate "tingle" ..but as you comment..it opens the way to large creampies leaking from your wife's vagina...and surplus sperm dripping from her boyfriends penis...and seeing this..you just get that sensation of being with them at their most intimate moment...as they seed and breed...all you can do is cheer them on...as they follow their natural instincts..

shutterstock_287999696.jpg

“Seed and breed” just a hot phrase. Wish we would have known that when Lara got pregnant. 

• Like 3

On 4/15/2018 at 9:18 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I prefer being there but I have experienced all of them. She fucks when I’m not around and when I am. She has gone on vacations with her lovers without me. And I have walked in on them several times. She basically has the ok to do whatever she wants with who ever she wants. 

Same here. Last summer I sent her and our bf on a cruise where they did everything they wanted. Just the two of them. That sort of suspense was something I’ve never experienced before. But I love walking in and they’re going at it. I just love it all. Hard to pick a favorite. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

my cuck husband like to watch me while I fuck with other and  I like this feeling and I enjoy from both side while fuking with other and husband watching it but sometimes I want to tease my cuck by sending text messages and fuckin pics to him while I am with other

and I want to see my husband to listen my words from the outside of the bedroom while I am with other guy

but he like my decision and thoughts will obey for me

• Like 3

On 4/14/2019 at 7:22 AM, nikhil123 said:

my cuck husband like to watch me while I fuck with other and  I like this feeling and I enjoy from both side while fuking with other and husband watching it but sometimes I want to tease my cuck by sending text messages and fuckin pics to him while I am with otherand I want to see my husband to listen my words from the outside of the bedroom while I am with other guybut he like my decision and thoughts will obey for me

That is very hot that you enjoy it and tease him. he is a lucky man

On 4/14/2019 at 7:22 AM, nikhil123 said: