CuckoldFart.com

How Many Couples Have Family That Know About Their Cuckold Lifestyle

ronsocal

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Interesting topic. As a bull, I've never told anyone what I do. Its a personal secret that I share only with the couples I've met.

Same, with me its more for respect of the couple, yea I can be very dominating at times and aggressive but it is important to keep a good relationship with the cuck and Hw after all I do want to keep fucking that Hw's sweet pussy for a while ;)

• Like 1

Same, with me its more for respect of the couple, yea I can be very dominating at times and aggressive but it is important to keep a good relationship with the cuck and Hw after all I do want to keep fucking that Hw's sweet pussy for a while ;)

A little off the topic, but I agree with you. I'm also very dominant with the HW, but I believe that is prefered by the couple. I think because it makes the relationship more phyical (about multiple orgasms) rather than an emotional bond. In the end this is what the HW and cuck want in my experience. It may be different for other bulls/couples out there. Probably a good topic to discuss on its own sometime.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It is known in the family that my wife use to have a realtionship twice with the same man but we use to live 

seperatly that period. Her sister was speaking with my wife and me as well about making me a cuckold not 

long time ago. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Unless your going to be ultra discreet and allow the bull to visit your house, its virtually impossible not to get found out. First time Liz was caught out with her bull, her sister and her hubby ended up in the same club. A very nervous brother in law tipped me off discretly, so I had to come clean and admit I knew. The plus side was that he had fantasised about the same thing, so the discovery led to the in laws getting into the same scence. Sadly, no, i never had a session with the sis in law. 

Liz also had a 5 year affair with her boss, that became common knowledge which was very embarrassing for me at first, but also was exciting that all at work knew she was getting fucked by the boss 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

I am discreet about the situation in general, but there have been times when others in the lifestyle have come to know.  In a case or two the HW in question told girlfriends of hers about me and they wanted a go and so I was approached by either the GF or her husband.

Most of the couples I have interfaced with were in high power and high profile positions for their professions, so it is in their best interest and that of their children that things stay private.

CB

• 6 months later...

We always kept it private. The one time we tried swinging with some friends just spoiled a good friendship so ever after we kept our "staright" friends separate from our sex friends.

Likewise, we have ALWAYS kept sexual and non-sexual friends separate. 

I would just die if I thought any of our families knew that Pete willingly shared me with other men.

People are close minded and do not even understand what you would say.I live in a country where things seem quite progressive,after all it is Europe,but the reality is way far from that.I follow the doctrine of separating sex related partners from friends and family.If me or my wife tell our families that I let my wife being fucked by other men an/or women and then I clean her cunt and her lovers cock from cum or that I like taking it from the ass from my wife and her boytoys,they will say that I am sissy,my wife a whore and we might have to change city,if not country,because such news travel fast in Greece.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People are close minded and do not even understand what you would say.I live in a country where things seem quite progressive,after all it is Europe,but the reality is way far from that.I follow the doctrine of separating sex related partners from friends and family.If me or my wife tell our families that I let my wife being fucked by other men an/or women and then I clean her cunt and her lovers cock from cum or that I like taking it from the ass from my wife and her boytoys,they will say that I am sissy,my wife a whore and we might have to change city,if not country,because such news travel fast in Greece.

LOL, more than that could happen in Turkey neighbor :angry:

LOL, more than that could happen in Turkey neighbor :angry:

And Turkey is supposed to be a lot more conservative...I would not get mad with their reaction.It is their opinion on a subject,but I cannot tolerate the fact that they should not respect my point of view.You cannot imagine how many men are cuckolds and they are in denial,or still sleeping.And how many women are living with men who want them to be fucked by other men and ever those women have the same fantasies.The fact that puts us apart is that we have embraced the swinging or cuckold lifestyle and do not suppress our urges.

• Like 2

And Turkey is supposed to be a lot more conservative...I would not get mad with their reaction.It is their opinion on a subject,but I cannot tolerate the fact that they should not respect my point of view.You cannot imagine how many men are cuckolds and they are in denial,or still sleeping.And how many women are living with men who want them to be fucked by other men and ever those women have the same fantasies.The fact that puts us apart is that we have embraced the swinging or cuckold lifestyle and do not suppress our urges.

So true.

Why should they impose their values on you, when you are all happy with the arrangements

• Like 1

On a recent night out with her sister, my wife confessed to her that she would like to find a new sexual partner and that I am pleased and happy for her to do this. She then had to explain the 'cuckold' term has her sis had not heard of it. However rather than being annoyed with her, my sister-in-law thought this was marvellous and they could now look to double date (she is single).

Yesterday she came around and my wife warned me in advance that she had told her about our understanding. To begin with there was no sign of anything different; normal conversation about work, family etc. Later on however in the kitchen while alone, my sister-in-law smiled at me and said 'ah bless cuck' ..... and that was it! To be honest, I hope it stops there.

Wow, that would make my heart miss a beat - so horny, having her knowing your innermost secret.

• Haha 1

So true.

Why should they impose their values on you, when you are all happy with the arrangements

The impose their supposed values,or trying to,because they are jealous of your lifestyle and sex life.Yes,I love seeing my wife with other men and I love fucking them with my wife.But my wife also wants me to fuck other women,"because 23 cm are quite a lot for a woman",quoting her.We like all this sexual frustration and release.I am sexually full.My wife is sexually full.The imposers aren't.Or their hubbys and wives are not.That is their problem.

• Like 1

So true.

The impose their supposed values,or trying to,because they are jealous of your lifestyle and sex life.Yes,I love seeing my wife with other men and I love fucking them with my wife.But my wife also wants me to fuck other women,"because 23 cm are quite a lot for a woman",quoting her.We like all this sexual frustration and release.I am sexually full.My wife is sexually full.The imposers aren't.Or their hubbys and wives are not.That is their problem.

It is imposed on the society/community that it is taboo, throughout history, religiously or whatever and children brought up this way carry it on to next generations. The society may get even harsher in time or may open up. I remember in my younger days, there used to be nude resorts in Turkey and even out of such resorts, you could go topless in beaches with no obstruction. Now, even that is not possible.

I agree with icelord in saying "I am sexually full.My wife is sexually full.The imposers aren't." but that's not the reason for imposing. The imposers are not aware that they aren't sexually full. They have just closed their minds to any other thing that has been imposed on them and any action or even any thought against that is unacceptable to them :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimately the longer I am with a couple the more naturally I become a part of their everyday lives. I had one mother of HW I was with say" I would never stop by without first calling. So you don't ever have to worry" that pretty much told me her mother had figured it out.

I would live to one day have a truly open cuckold family. Where the cuck dealt with the humiliation his friends,co-workers, family and kids knowing a Bull was fucking his wife.

• Like 3