sissycd_cuck

Introducing my innocent Indian fiancee :)

Please login or register to see this quote.

You're right, my clit is too small to satisfy her... She needs a stong bull, a real man to satisfy her. 

I’m going to fill her womb with my huge white cock and turn her into my own cumdump, will make her my bitch and she will tell you that she never get such a dick.

• Like 1

Wow... Your cock is so freaking big... Damn, that's easily 3 times my size... 'M' would love that... 

Nice fiancé.  You look like a good sissy too.  Why don't I seed her and have you clean us both off while you are dressed.

• Like 1

Would love to fuck her tits and pussy and leave plenty for you to clean up.  She has a lovely ass too!  Those tits are amazing.....can you reveal more of them?

get down and suck my cock in those sexy lavender underwear 

What an awesome wife, very hot body, nice big tits to suck and fuck them, luv to put my face between those sexy legs and pick her cu m as she climaxes over and over, then turn her over, stick my dick in her ass, make her cumm again as i  use a big dildo in her pussy at the same time.  Then slam my dick into her cunt and make her cum over and over till she is tired. I would want you to take pics so I can enjoy them later.