CuckoldFart.com

Panty Wearing Cuck

subsucko

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 5:05 PM, subsucko said:

My wife and our boyfriend recently made the decision that I wear panties from now. She even bought me my first pair. They’re a little small but they feel nice. Any other cucks out there wearing panties? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm wearing more men's panties I cane my wife's all the time even at work now we have a single lingerie drawer for me and my wife

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/9/2018 at 8:05 AM, subsucko said:

My wife and our boyfriend recently made the decision that I wear panties from now. She even bought me my first pair. They’re a little small but they feel nice. Any other cucks out there wearing panties? 

I stumbled across your thread and thought I'd chime in - I first got put in panties in 2017 on an occasional basis (i.e. when wife's bull would come over) but got pantied full-time in 2020. My wife took my boxer briefs down to the garbage on our way out to celebrate NYE 2019/2020!

For the first few years I thought it was unfair to be "pantied" and I couldn't understand why it was so important to our bull. But it makes my wife feel better (knowing I don't want to take my pants off in front of other women) and my bull enjoys it as a kind of light-hearted bullying. I couldn't understand what gave him such a thrill about making me wear panties but in studying cuckoldry of old I think I finally made my peace with it. In medieval times people enjoyed making cuckolds wear "horns" as an outwardly, public sign of their humiliation. The meaning of which everyone knew. Even then people loved to gather together and delight in a cuckold's humiliation, it's as old as time.

Now I think of wearing panties as being much like the way many cuckolds were forced to wear horns. Bulls and others enjoy our embarrassment and I think in the modern FemDom style of cuckoldry, making a cuckold wear women's panties is really just a modern day way of expressing the same thing. In a way it's almost like carrying on a tradition. 

I wear panties every day now and I don't mind it at all anymore. Many pairs are actually very comfortable.