WIFEPIMP

Am I a cuck?

I dunno.  I wanna use my whore and fill her full of cum - but I am not gonna do any dick cleaning or cum cleaning - just use her mouth.

A lotta guys want their dicks cleaned, though, by a cuck.  So - not my thing, her thing.  I own this pussy and hold her leash.

Does this make me a cuck? 

• Like 1

I think you are more of a stag

Please login or register to see this link.
The male half of a relationship who allows and finds Please login or register to see this link.  in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the Please login or register to see this link. relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Please login or register to see this link.  are dominant but want to share their women.

• Like 2

Ducks cum in many forms and variations of the fetish. As long as she has some degree of sex with someone else, you're a cuck!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 5

I agree with  Clearwing ! Your are in to sharing and you have a dominate personality . Cucks are dominated by there women more or less and generally get humiliated by the men that fuck their wives or their wives. So I agree stag is what you are not cuck at all.

• Like 1

"Catagories" fucking matter.

No pink pantied cowboys trying to clean me or my whore.  Nothing against the dudes who love it.  🤠🤠

Please login or register to see this quote.

I guess I am a STAG then

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 2