CuckoldFart.com

Natural sperm donor looking too help couples / wives too get pregnant

Hi, Dutch 6'2 tall male here looking for something of a kink.. I got a breeding kink and fantasized about donating seed to a married wife. Looking to chat or meet up with a married wife too donate swimmers too. I can skype too for c2c xkatenshix

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

Hi DutchWiggy,

I'm new here, I don't have anything saved on my profile yet. That's why I'm sending you some pictures so you can see me from all sides. The topic you opened here is very exciting for me. I already have some experience with trying to get pregnant outside of the marital bed. To be clear, I love my husband, but...it is not given to us from above. Since I'm primarily looking for encouragement on this site, I'd like to know your opinion on whether I'm the right type to excite a strange man enough to sleep with me and make a baby for me. I am very insecure and submissive. Please understand that not everyone is sovereign, but there are people with less developed self-confidence. I will be grateful for your answer.

Have a nice day.

IMG_7981as.jpg

IMG_7990 op.jpg

IMG_7980.JPG

IMG_7994.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, romantik said:

Hi DutchWiggy,

I'm new here, I don't have anything saved on my profile yet. That's why I'm sending you some pictures so you can see me from all sides. The topic you opened here is very exciting for me. I already have some experience with trying to get pregnant outside of the marital bed. To be clear, I love my husband, but...it is not given to us from above. Since I'm primarily looking for encouragement on this site, I'd like to know your opinion on whether I'm the right type to excite a strange man enough to sleep with me and make a baby for me. I am very insecure and submissive. Please understand that not everyone is sovereign, but there are people with less developed self-confidence. I will be grateful for your answer.

Have a nice day.

IMG_7981as.jpg

IMG_7990 op.jpg

IMG_7980.JPG

IMG_7994.JPG

Hi Romantik,

Welcome and very beautiful pictures, really love your description and I send you a private message with my pictures because I rather keep it private. Can discuss about how I can donate my sperm naturally to you, hubby can watch or doesn't have too up to you two. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...