CuckoldFart.com

A BLACK BULL fucked my sister and my girlfriend 😤!

mateologist

My next door neighbor was a real  Black Bull  this brother had a MASSIVE  cock !  I am sure his nuts were the size of doggone  Softball  even with blue jeans on you could see the the huge bulge in his pants . I found out he was fucking my baby sister she came back from  his house  late one night. This black bull had buried has huge cock into my baby sister's pussy and fucked her till she could barely walk! I know he pumped  so much hot CUM into her stomach and pussy because he emptied his mighty balls in her dumping load after load of his hot sticky cream into my sisters cum soaked pussy my mom became outraged  and forbid my sister from seeing him again because he might impregnate her. So I found out this black bull  was attending the same community college as my GIRLFRIEND and they knew each other so she started  telling me about how popular he was with all the females at the college! I knew she liked my neighbor and though she knew he had fucked the shit out my sister my girlfriend  wanted that monster cock of his !! 

So one afternoon I got home and my sister told my girlfriend had left in her car with our neighbor and she don't know where they went. They went to a bar got drunk and went to a public park in our town. He made my girlfriend park in a secluded area in the park and they got in the back seat of her car he removed her panties from under her dress and opened up his shirt. My girlfriend told me he then pulled down his pants and in broad daylight with a ton of people walking around at the park he FORCED his monster cock between her pussy lips and jammed his cock deep into her pussy. He's was in the process of completely destroying her pussy and she kept hollering with pleasure when he dove deep inside her pussy with his massive cock! He had no mercy he wrapped my girlfriend pussy lips around his mighty cock and stuck his cock into her stomach she kept hollering and he told her to shut the fuck up because people were watching them ! With people looking at them fucking he now became like a damn machine my girlfriend was completely helpless as he completely destroyed her pussy in that public park ,she begged him to cum in her pussy when she saw people watching him fuck the living shit out of her! She kept telling him how he was destroying her gorgeous pussy in front of everybody  and he continued to fuck the living shit out of her. Then my girlfriend felt his Hot Cum gushing into her stomach he pumped so much cum in her pussy it overflowed  and completely covered her ass . She told me after he exploded in her pussy his monster cock was still rock hard and all she could do was keep her legs open so he could ram his cock into  her cum soaked pussy! The second time he came in her pussy she opened her legs wide so people watching could see his cock going in and out of her pussy and see him empty his mighty balls shooting massive loads  of CUM  into her cum soaked pussy. She loved it  talking dirty to him turned him into an animal and all she had to do was lay back and take that massive load of hot cum into her pussy while these people at the park stood and watched  .After they  left the park and my girlfriend was driving home he reached between her legs massaged his cum all over her pussy and laughed about how they loved people watching him destroy her pussy! When she got home she could hardly walk . my girlfriend  she came into the house looking like she got hit by a truck ! Everyone in the house my sister and mother knew our neighbor had fucked the shit of her. I took her into my bedroom and locked the door I told her to lay on the bed while I removed her panties. I got on my knees and spread her legs and looked at her cum soaked pussy and asked her how many times did he cum in her pussy she told me twice. her pussy lips were soaked in his cum so with my sister and mother in the kitchen and my girlfriends lover/stud next door relaxing after he had completely destroyed her pussy in public.  the only thing I could do was be his bitch and eat his cum out of my girlfriends pussy and that is what I did I sucked all that sweet cum off her pussy lips ! Thinking about him fucking my sister and now my girlfriend I dove into her cum soaked pussy like a mad man it took me nearly an hour eat all of his cum out of her pussy my stomach was full of my neighbors cum! I put my cock into her pussy and let me tell you he had put so much cum into her stomach when I pulled my dick out of her pussy it soaked with his cum! So I decided to not cum in my girl and instead shoot my cum all over her pussy lips and when I got done I sucked those lips until they were dry. So I layed by my future wife both our stomachs completely filled with cum from my neighbor massive cock and to tell you the truth I would love to see that monster dick of his that destroyed my sisters pussy and my girlfriends and the size of his nuts got to be huge and he emptied them in my girlfriends pussy in a public park with people watching him . THIS IS A TRUE STORY 👍  

When me and my girlfriend got married a couple of years later and she admitted to me when my neighbor fucked her at the town park with a couple people watching. She was in heaven as they saw his mighty cock jerking wildly and shooting a massive load of cum in her pussy! His dick just kept jerking and I just laid back and let them watch him pump my stomach full of hot cum . they saw him pull his massive cock out of my cum filled pussy I held my legs up so he could play in my pussy he loved it as people watched as he took the head of his dick and  rubbed his cum over my gorgeous pussy lips! I massaged his huge balls until he shot goobs of cum all over and completely soaked my gorgeous pussy lips !

Mm

E

goodsof hot CU

• Thanks 1

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests