CuckoldFart.com

Acceptance, Rubbing It In

CuckoldFart

My ex girlfriend is truly beautiful, has an amazing body, and loves to flirt all the time. She was dominant, but she wanted a hot, dominant stud in her life, instead of my wimpy ass and small penis. She called me a bitch often (it was true) bossed me around, and loved when other guys noticed her. She always told me about that. I wasn't comfortable accepting my place as a cuckold bitch when we were together, but now I am. She is with a dominant alpha male, she looks great, and has a gre...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Cuckold Tests

well, we have to accept our place in life, as less as to what our women need, and being sub to her and her man is not bad, we should be happy we have such strong dominate women who know what they need and want in a real man, not meaning that they love us less, but they too have a need to be filled.

Yes, thank you...acceptance feels both very natural, because I am a pathetic cuckold wimp, and difficult, because it still hurts a ton to think about someone else satisfying her in ways I never could.  But you're right, we have to accept our place in life. And my place is accepting that women will never be satisfied with me, especially her, and I deserve to be subservient to them.  I guess that's our lot as cuckolds - we all deserve to be reminded of this constantly.  It's good for us.