CuckoldFart.com

The Key

CuckoldFart

The Key (cuckold, boss, owned wife) by Don Jetman (a new short story in my Hotwife Confessions series) *** I lay on our bed as she tried dress after dress. She inspected her reflection, glanced at me in the mirror, and asked the same question after each one. "Would he like this one better?" I had never seen any of them before - not a single dress a loving wife would have bought to please her husband. There were black ones and red ones, one made of shimmering silver, and a white s...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

The Key (cuckold, boss, owned wife)

by Don Jetman

(a new short story in my Hotwife Confessions series)

I lay on our bed as she tried dress after dress. She inspected her reflection, glanced at me in the mirror, and asked the same question after each one.

"Would he like this one better?"

I had never seen any of them before - not a single dress a loving wife would have bought to please her husband. There were black ones and red ones, one made of shimmering silver, and a white sheath that was nearly transparent. They were all so much shorter than anything I had seen her wear, and a few barely contained her full bust providing a daring display that threatened to expose a hint of pink where her nipples strained against the fabric. I was shocked at first, then utterly overwhelmed with nervous expectation. 

"I like all of them," I confessed, my mouth dry, my gut churning. "But how am I supposed to know what dress he'll like?" 

She grinned, her eyes now fixed on me in the mirror. 

"Welll, he's your boss, sweetie. You should know all kinds of things about him. You let him put his hands on me all night long back then at your company awards dinner. Maybe I should wear the same dress I wore that night. Do you remember which one it was?" 

Read the full story

• Like 1