CuckoldFart.com

Hotwife Moments

CuckyCoffee

"I'm horny." My wife said walking into the room where I was laying in bed.
"What I want is Tony, but what I have is you so here's the plan." She walked to her dresser as she continued.
"You're going to put on something cute for me and then you are going to use your mouth to make me cum. I will be imagining Tony, fucking me like a real man, while you do."
She pulled out a pair of pink panties and a bra and threw them my direction.
"Put those on." She instructed.
"Yes ma'am" I responded appropriately as I genuinely enjoy pleasing my wife.
"A wig and some makeup and you would be adorable!" She half joked laying back on the bed where I had been before putting on a bra and panties. "Now get your face over here and get to work."
I eagerly began licking her pussy and she started moaning and looking at her phone. Probably pictures of Tony or one of her other boyfriends I thought, but my business was in front of me and I didn't need to know. I licked and slurped her sweet juices for a few minutes before she pulled her knees up to her chest and said "Lick my ass." It was dirtier than she usually got and hot as fuck. I licked, she moaned another man's name then steered my head back to her dripping pussy grinding and pulling my head into her crotch harder. She came hard on my face and laid back while I gently kissed and licked her pussy. "Good boy" she said, then glanced at my attire and added with a giggle "or girl.
"I want to watch you cum while wearing those cute panties. Start stroking." Excited, I lay back and began rubbing my dick. As I started to breathe heavy and my orgasm got close she stopped me. "If you want to cum it will be on your own face so I can take pictures." Using the wall I did as she wanted pointing my dick straight at my face and jerking. "Mouth open." She said and I opened just as I exploded cum on my eyes, cheeks, forehead, lips and tongue. She waited until my orgasm was done before making me get on my knees and look up at her phone. She took several pictures of my outfit and cum covered face before telling me to clean myself up.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST