CuckoldFart.com

The Beginning

40G4inch

My wife cheated on me many times. I finally confronted her. She told me I couldn't satisfy her.  My dick wasn't as big as it took. She loved me and didn't want a divorce. I hadn't had any complaints from other women. We had been involved in the swinging lifestyle before we had kids. After we were an empty nest we decided to get back into swinging to satisfy her desires.

We posted a profile on a swingers site and met several couples. One day a young black man replied and wanted to meet. I showed her his profile with his private pictures. He was handsome, muscular and had a very large uncircumcised cock. She immediately agreed to meet.

We met at a local bar. The booth we selected had a high back in a semi circle. When he got there, he slid into the booth putting her between me and him.We all ordered drinks and chatted for a while. I realized we needed more drinks so I went to the bar to get them. When I came back, I found them kissing. His hand was under her blouse caressing her tits. As i started to sit down, she told me she needed to go to the restroom. After she left, he told me he was going to fuck her and she would never be the same. You will watch me make her cum more times and harder than you have ever seen.

When she returned, she handed me her bra and panties. As soon as she sat down, she looked surprised and gasped. I knew his finger or fingers were in her pussy. He reached under her blouse and started tweaking her nipples. This drives her crazy. When I saw her orgasm and heard a squishing sound as he fingered her to a second one. After she calmed down she told me to go get a room.

I went next door to a nice hotel and got a room. I texted her the room number. After about 15 minutes, she showed up alone. Before I could ask, she told me that he had such a large erection he had to wait in the car until it went down. She headed into the bathroom to freshen up. When she came out she had on her favorite negligee. It highlighted her huge 40 G tits. When he got to the room, he stripped. His cock was now soft but many times the size of mine. It was even thicker than his photo. It was the first uncircumcised cock my wife had ever seen and was even larger than anything she had ever experienced. He walked over to her ,kissed her and she reached to touch his cock. He stopped and said the two of you need to decide right now if this is going to happen. If I fuck you, you will never be the same. She looked at me and said, " It is going to happen and you have no choice. The thing is he has to wear a condom."

She sat on the bed and started trying to suck as much of his cock as possible.  After a few minutes,  he told me to pull up the chair close to the bed so I had a good view. He rolled a Magnum XL condom on, but it only covered half his cock. I watched as he rubbed cock up and down her slit. Then, I saw the foreskin retract as he entered her. She gasped, "OMG". He held it there for a couple of minutes as kissed her breasts. Then, he started slowly pushing more and more of cock into her. I couldn't believe she could take it. He stopped with it half way in and kept kissing her.  After a minute , he started stroking it in and out slowly. More and more of his cock disappeared on each stroke. When he was in all the way he held it there for a while.Then, he pushed forward as hard as he could. She had her third orgasm but this one was the most intense.

He started to pounded her to several more orgasms. The orgasms were almost continuous. Suddenly, he climaxed. He told her to roll over so he could fuck her doggie style. I saw cumming running out of gaping pussy. I came in my pants. The condom had broken. He took it off and handed it to me. He laughed as he handed it to me,   " I knew it would break. They always break when I push it in as hard as I can.  Too late now."  He pushed his hard cock all the way in until his balls where resting against her butt cheeks. He continued fucking her in every position for the next hour After she had cum numerous time and he had cum two more times, he got up and told me it my turn.

When  I hesitated he told me to strip. I tried to hide my erection but I couldn't . He tossed my underwear to my wife so she could see I had cum in them. She laughed. He told me to use my little hardon. He said I needed to feel why her pussy would never be the same. As I got on the bed I saw her swollen pussy gaping more than I could believe, Her tits were covered with bite marks. The bed was soaked from her squirting. When I entered her all I could feel was a huge pool of his cum. He asked her if she could feel anything . She said no and  laughed. That made me cum again. He told me to eat all of the cum. She was so sensitive, she came numerous times. Each time she climaxed, more cum squirted out. When he was satisfied I had all I could clean from her pussy, he told me to clean his cock and balls. When he was satisfied, he dressed and left.

Several weeks later, he invited us to a party. It turned out to be a party for the wives to fuck his black friends as well as him. That night , my wife was taken into a bedroom alone and fucked four different times. The final one was with him. On the way home, she said her pussy would be sore for several days. All had used a condom but him. However, the condom broke with the one that had the thickest cock. As I cleaned her pussy at home, she told me all the details. She said next week during the week he asked to come to his house alone. They were both teachers so they had the summer off. She went and ended up staying over night.

That was in 2003. She still goes to see him today. He was right. Her pussy was never as tight for me after he fucked her.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST