CuckoldFart.com

how it started

farmqueen

He sent me a drink and we started chatting, etc. He lost his wife to Covid in 2020 and he was out by himself on Thanksgiving Eve, as was I. He was somewhat older than me, very well spoken , well dressed and really sweet. I said goodnight and went to my room. The very next night on Thanksgiving, there he was again. Dressed to impress, Ferragamo shoes, cashmere socks. He just sat down with me and asked me to have dinner with him and after several glasses of wine, I gave into his charm and agreed. Over dinner, of course the subject of sex inevitably came up. He said he had not had an orgasm in 2 years. I literally laughed out loud, thinking he was joking….he was not. I asked him why he hadn’t gotten himself off and he said it that he missed the touch of a woman and its just not the same. Well yes of course, but still??? So after dinner we walked next door and watched the Bellagio fountains, my favorite Strip attraction by far. He mentioned that he had a terrace suite at Cosmo that overlooked the fountains, a room I have stayed in many times but not this time. He invited me up to watch the fountains and we had more wine from room service. I know exactly what was on his mind, not really on mine but what WAS on my mind was him not having an orgasm for 2 years…being a cum lover/fetish, I was beyond intrigued. So he started to kiss me, not all that well, and feel me up, outside on the terrace. I felt “it” poking at my belly, so I looked down and he was fully erect in his pants. I started massaging it, over his pants and he was literally in heaven, moaning etc. I decided to just do it and just dropped to my knees right there on the terrace. I undid his belt and pants and there it was, just a raging erection. Throbbing in my face. I took him in my mouth and he moaned. In about 3 minutes, I was literally being drowned. LITERALLY gasping for air as he orgasmed. He held my head and thrusted, his spurts were hitting the back of my throat like when you have something go down the wrong pipe, so to speak. It was coming out of my nose and mouth all at once. No idea how much it was, but it was too much and he was HAPPY, more than words can express. I’m glad I did it.

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, farmqueen said:

He sent me a drink and we started chatting, etc. He lost his wife to Covid in 2020 and he was out by himself on Thanksgiving Eve, as was I. He was somewhat older than me, very well spoken , well dressed and really sweet. I said goodnight and went to my room. The very next night on Thanksgiving, there he was again. Dressed to impress, Ferragamo shoes, cashmere socks. He just sat down with me and asked me to have dinner with him and after several glasses of wine, I gave into his charm and agreed. Over dinner, of course the subject of sex inevitably came up. He said he had not had an orgasm in 2 years. I literally laughed out loud, thinking he was joking….he was not. I asked him why he hadn’t gotten himself off and he said it that he missed the touch of a woman and its just not the same. Well yes of course, but still??? So after dinner we walked next door and watched the Bellagio fountains, my favorite Strip attraction by far. He mentioned that he had a terrace suite at Cosmo that overlooked the fountains, a room I have stayed in many times but not this time. He invited me up to watch the fountains and we had more wine from room service. I know exactly what was on his mind, not really on mine but what WAS on my mind was him not having an orgasm for 2 years…being a cum lover/fetish, I was beyond intrigued. So he started to kiss me, not all that well, and feel me up, outside on the terrace. I felt “it” poking at my belly, so I looked down and he was fully erect in his pants. I started massaging it, over his pants and he was literally in heaven, moaning etc. I decided to just do it and just dropped to my knees right there on the terrace. I undid his belt and pants and there it was, just a raging erection. Throbbing in my face. I took him in my mouth and he moaned. In about 3 minutes, I was literally being drowned. LITERALLY gasping for air as he orgasmed. He held my head and thrusted, his spurts were hitting the back of my throat like when you have something go down the wrong pipe, so to speak. It was coming out of my nose and mouth all at once. No idea how much it was, but it was too much and he was HAPPY, more than words can express. I’m glad I did it.

Awesome story thanks!

• Like 1