CuckoldFart.com

When was the first time you realised cuckolding existed?

CuckoldFart

When was the first time you remember realising what we know as cuckolding was something men and women enjoyed? I don't just mean 'when did your wife make you a cuckold' that's been discussed lots of times, I mean when did the penny drop that people got a kick out of their partner having sex with someone else? Was it a movie or a song ? Or was it a comment about a wife 'putting it about ' and her husband not minding or a personal experience -something someone introduced you…

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Cuckold Tests

I got funny feelings "down there" way back when I was a little kid in the early 1970s and saw the Batman episode where Catwoman brainwashes Batman, and they team up against Robin and tie him up. Julie Newmar in a tight-ass bodysuit and holding a whip is enough to slay any young lad, but when she and Batman were towering over poor, bound Robin with evil glints in their eyes, I remember getting that exciting feeling. Alas, Batman overcame the spell and rescued his little buddy, and so the image of Burt Ward wearing a maid's dress while serving Mistress Catwoman and Master Batman shall remain but a fantasy!

https://www.cuckoldplace.com/2_95281_1.html#msg1843172

• CuckoldFart pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Like many others I was first awakened to this by way of "Penthouse Letters". I was a young guy in the throws of puberty and would "read" every girly magazine available. Once I discovered the letters section of Penthouse I never looked anywhere else. Most of the stories caused hard erections but there was something special about the wife cheating and the wife sharing letters. Later in life after the internet became available I learned the terms cuckold and hot wife. 

https://www.cuckoldplace.com/2_95281_1.html#msg1843173