CuckoldFart.com

I am a cuck, and I derive pleasure from being a cuck.  

nyccouple

I was never normally a cuck. At one point in my life, I saw myself as a bull. I was even made to play that role a couple times, the first time was when I never knew anything about cuckolding, hotwife and cucks. I was introduced to the lifestyle by my first wife, who use to keep wild parties in the basement. These parties almost always turn into an orgy, and I remember how I felt the first time seeing her take a proper size cock, it was about 10 inches or more and girthy. He was a very big, tall black man and he was pounding by wife who was only 5 feet tall. I fed off her intense pleasure with every push.

It was I who introduce the lifestyle to my second wife. She was young and inexperienced, her first time leaving her small UK village for New York City. We frequented Reggae bars, and I encouraged her to explore life, have fun, live free because no matter what I am here for her. Over the years I became more and more disappointed after having sex with my wife. I looked in her face and, in my mind, I let her down, disappointed her. I did not give her the pleasure she deserves. She would tell me it was OK, not to worry and that she enjoyed it, but I did not believe her.  I was not big enough and did not last long enough to have any real pleasurable effect. Over the years I realized she was not having sex with me because she wanted to but because I wanted to. When I was finished, she would grab her magic wand and dildos and pleasure herself.   

After a while I started suffering from performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself. These days, I gained more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off and from watching her with other men, I get to see her in that perfect pinnacle of intense pleasure. They took her to places I could not, there size and stamina was far superior to mine. They lasted for as long as my wife wanted them to last, as she extracted every ounce of pleasure from her well-endowed lovers. Then I get to reclaim what is left of her and clean her up.  These days we may play together with her lovers, or she plays alone with them. When she comes home after a date, she would sit on my face and allow me to smell and taste that pleasure. Occasionally we have one on one fun but most of the time she takes charge, strap up and use me anyway she wants, nothing is off limits for my beloved.  I am here for her, and her pleasure is my pleasure. I am a cuck, and I derive pleasure from being a cuck.  

nycbiwife14.jpg

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests