CuckoldFart.com

Looks like it wasn’t a date after all?

fatjuuu

I asked this girl I was crushing on for a date, and she accepted graciously. She got drunk with me and couldn’t stop talking about other guys and how they made her feel. She even showed me pictures of him. I felt so defeated and humiliated. When I wished her a good night by text and to let me know she got home safely she didn’t answer, the next day she had bruises on her legs. What’s the chance she called some guy to get fucked? Why does this angst turn me on so much?

• 1 month later...

Cuckold Tests

I'm sorry I didn't give you a reply earlier but I'm glad I came across your post. 

You've got a few different questions on the go here, but first off I would suggest you consider whether or not she showed you pics of other guys to make you jealous or to see if you got jealous. It might have been her way of trying to get you to express attraction for her. How did you respond when she started showing you these pictures? I can appreciate that you felt defeated and humiliated but that may or may not have been the response she was hoping to provoke. You need to take a brutally honest but objective self-inventory, and that isn't going to be easy to do if you're lacking confidence.

You do remind me of me university relationship which set me on the path of cuckolding: I didn't know it at the time, but on the night of our second date I dropped her off at home, and being raised to be a gentleman I contented myself with just a peck on the cheek before I let her out. I was to find out much later that she was floored that I didn't "try anything" with her because if I had, I would have gotten it. Unsatisfied, she went inside and immediately phoned her ex who promptly came over and fucked her. It took me 9 months to find out she was being unfaithful, but once all was revealed I realized that I'd been cucked since our second date! 😱

Another note of caution - inquiring with her about getting home safe is not going to come off as an attractive quality. If you want to be this girls' bf you should almost have an air of not caring. Of course if you want to be a cuck you may be on the right track...

Now why does the angst turn you on? Well my friend you may indeed be well suited to enjoy our fraternity of cucks. Again...you have to be really honest with yourself and ask yourself if you can handle it. It's not always easy. But if this is what you really want nothing else will ever be as hot.