CuckoldFart.com

What would you do to my wife?

Itiso223

So while myself and my wife are on the hunt to find someone to have sex with her that matches our criteria. If you had my wife for one night what would you do to her? Some background information on her. She doesn’t like rough or butt stuff. She is shy at first. She would prefer to be blindfolded with a stranger, she doesn’t like blowjobs or dirty talk unless you get her feeling good then her mind goes blank. Best way to get her feeling good is clit play or grinding. 

43157594-0655-4537-96D0-4B44EF6B5529.jpeg

2BD95694-09E1-4E81-9E4A-5BCD5C5AD15A.jpeg

52CFEA1C-C425-43EC-B5BA-BA240698678B.jpeg

9CC6722E-6438-4EE5-B6E5-55134E552C83.jpeg

EDA6E25D-62DD-4E3D-B976-576751AEF479.jpeg

79B812AF-DA73-40F7-9394-3D1FCD89CD5A.jpeg

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, Itiso223 said:

So while myself and my wife are on the hunt to find someone to have sex with her that matches our criteria. If you had my wife for one night what would you do to her? Some background information on her. She doesn’t like rough or butt stuff. She is shy at first. She would prefer to be blindfolded with a stranger, she doesn’t like blowjobs or dirty talk unless you get her feeling good then her mind goes blank. Best way to get her feeling good is clit play or grinding. 

43157594-0655-4537-96D0-4B44EF6B5529.jpeg

2BD95694-09E1-4E81-9E4A-5BCD5C5AD15A.jpeg

52CFEA1C-C425-43EC-B5BA-BA240698678B.jpeg

9CC6722E-6438-4EE5-B6E5-55134E552C83.jpeg

EDA6E25D-62DD-4E3D-B976-576751AEF479.jpeg

79B812AF-DA73-40F7-9394-3D1FCD89CD5A.jpeg

That is one stunning woman. I swear, she deserves to be cherished properly. A slow-taken date with wine and great food, followed by a long walk while you get to have routine video calls to know how things are going. We'll come back to yours while you welcome us with dessert, bathwater running and the tub filled with roses. I'll wash her body, caress her, measure every inch of her skin with my fingers and keep touching the places she likes while you sit and watch us. When we're done, I'll take her to your marital bed, and kiss her neck - slowly work my way down. Kiss her thighs, and when she's wet, twitching and begging me, I'll give her one slow merciless lick - before I start eating her out. Tell me where are you at this time?

23 minutes ago, starkybull said:

That is one stunning woman. I swear, she deserves to be cherished properly. A slow-taken date with wine and great food, followed by a long walk while you get to have routine video calls to know how things are going. We'll come back to yours while you welcome us with dessert, bathwater running and the tub filled with roses. I'll wash her body, caress her, measure every inch of her skin with my fingers and keep touching the places she likes while you sit and watch us. When we're done, I'll take her to your marital bed, and kiss her neck - slowly work my way down. Kiss her thighs, and when she's wet, twitching and begging me, I'll give her one slow merciless lick - before I start eating her out. Tell me where are you at this time?

At this time I would for sure be sitting there watching everything. Anticipating for what’s going to happen next.

How about you come sit closer to us? Hold her head on your lap and caress her hair. Watch as her face goes from curiosity to excitement to sheer ecstacy, till her legs are quaking and her body is physically incapable of doing anything else but ask for more. I want you to kiss her as I take my pants off and put my hard cock deep inside of her.

3 minutes ago, starkybull said:

How about you come sit closer to us? Hold her head on your lap and caress her hair. Watch as her face goes from curiosity to excitement to sheer ecstacy, till her legs are quaking and her body is physically incapable of doing anything else but ask for more. I want you to kiss her as I take my pants off and put my hard cock deep inside of her.

Yup I can 100% do that and as of right now I am doing it.

Extremely jealous that you're there with her at the moment, while I'm not. I'd genuinely love to be inside of her and stretching her, moving myself to match the rhythm she's been craving so earnestly. Of course, we could flip her around to get a view of her very delicious ass. I hope she enjoys getting it eaten.

40 minutes ago, starkybull said:

Extremely jealous that you're there with her at the moment, while I'm not. I'd genuinely love to be inside of her and stretching her, moving myself to match the rhythm she's been craving so earnestly. Of course, we could flip her around to get a view of her very delicious ass. I hope she enjoys getting it eaten.

She loves getting eaten and she loves doggy and missionary.