CuckoldFart.com

For Wannabes and Cucks of the Future! Ideas on finding your unfaithful wife!

canadianwittol

Thought I would briefly share this based on an interaction I had with an impressive young man who was setting out to find himself an unfaithful partner.

I was chatting with a young fellow who had a girlfriend that loved attending music festivals such as Coachella and Burning Man. I have never been to festival like that, but I am to understand that infidelity is unsurprisingly common at venues like this. The young man I was talking to didn't particularly enjoy music festivals but found himself dating a young woman who was a regular attendee. He had admitted his cuck fetish to her and she had helpfully offered to give it a trial run for him by coming to a mutual agreement that she would be free to be unfaithful to him at a music festival. So it began and that ended up evolving into a full-blown cuckold relationship which continued at home as well. I thought that was a brilliant way for young men in today's world to identify good possible cuckoldresses. 

A second thought for anyone who might be looking are alternative/goth-style communities. In my own younger days I had some success with this as well. I found that girls in the alt/goth community were often very interested in BDSM and anything that had a countercultural "shock value". In my 20's I met a goth girl who very much enjoyed the imbalance of the relationship and the domination of me; more importantly to her I think is that she enjoyed the approval she got from others in the goth scene at having created such an outrageous situation - of course, cuckolding was considerably less mainstream 20 years ago, so outrageous it was (and certainly, very humiliating for me.) 

I'm always happy to try and help, if I can, advise and assist the next generation of young cuckolds to get themselves cucked (and by extension, to assist the next generation of bulls to have access to our wives' and girlfriends' pussies.)

Does anyone else have some great tips for aspiring cuckolds? 

Cuckold Tests