CuckoldFart.com

How to treat a cuck

CuckoldFart

Cuckold Tests

Monica Larsson
I think a true bull should set the rules if a marriage, and especially dictate whether or not a husband should be allowed sexual access to his wife. To my mind a proper dominant bull would dominate the husband totally, and forbid any sexual contact. He should also ensure the wife teases the husband but does not permit him any relief.

martinr

Join this conversation

martinr
Since I met my bull, my husband has not been allowed to have sex with me at all.
It was my bull who decided it and I'm totally on board with it because my bull satisfies all my sexual needs and I actually get turned on by my bull being so dominant towards my hubby and not giving him the slightest opportunity for relief so I guess he meets your idea of an ideal bull.

Monica

Join this conversation

Agree totally. Good bull sets his domination and insists cuck to wear chastity device and keeps the keys so that it's only by him when and if cuck is allowed to have orgasm. That way he can not only be the Master of the whole set but can also reguire always better behavior and sub mission from his tamed and emasculated "rival". 

The sets where cuckoldress wives encourage their bulls to be more harsh to their locked up cucks and postpone their cummies, are thrilling.

Mike M N

Join this conversation