CuckoldFart.com

Sharing wifes feet/shoes with others

tbar

when katrin was out a couple of weeks ago with work friends and been wearing her 4 inch heels for a few hours not realising how far they would walk she mentioned to one of her male friends how her feet was hurting a little. when the got into a bar that was busy but had alcoves she sat down and Nigel her work friend brought her a drink over and offerd to massage her feet so said for him to take her shoes off and would love a massage he took her shoes and started massaging her feet and one of the girls came over to say he were moveing on she said theyd catch them up as she was enjoying her treatment. after they left and she thought they were nearly finished he started kissing her feet then he started to suck her toes i know this is a turn on for her as i usualy do her feet at home. as the were in a secluded place she let him carry on as her feet still hurt a little as he kissed etc one off his hands crept up her leg until she could feel his hand parting her knickers and as with the foot job she was already wet he played a little but they got disturbed. she told me all about this and how nigel still has this thing for her shoes and feet and i think shes asking permission to invite him home.

55.Katrin loves it sniffed.jpg

60.shoes i love to wear.jpg

27.kat's fucking shoes.jpg

22.shoes off.jpg

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests