CuckoldFart.com

The night i met Martin and became a hotwife

Friday night, home alone and a tad miffed after a fall out with “The Idiot”. And knowing me as well as I do, like hell am I going to sit in front of the TV tonight, since when do I take orders from a man? Bathed, pampered to within an inch of my life, I grab my car keys and head into Coventry for a drink and a little “Me time” at Dukes, and have to say dressed to thrill, kill, tease and most certainly turn heads and my black halter neck snugly fitted dress, new black stockings, heels and the black lingerie he bought Me from the Victoria Secret. How do I feel damn good would be an understatement! Nerves kick in a little as I park up, it’s been a while since I ventured into Coventry on my own, in fact a night out on the town here, has always been with company, male and female, so it’s no wonder that I’ve butter files in my stomach, and a faintly sweating palm as I grab my bag, close the car door after giving myself one last look in the mirror. Will I pass? Absolutely looking good Mrs Smith!

It’s a short walk from the car to the door of Dukes, and whilst looking good, feeling confident, I am very aware of “eyes” firmly placed on me... Take a long look guys, what you see is what you get, and Ladies... You wish!. Wow the place is busy, but there again it is a Friday night, so what I expected I’m really not sure to be honest; but glad I chose this place as I know it well, and can walk in with an air of confidence rather than the not quite sure which direction to head in. So holding my head high, swinging my hips ever so slightly I head for the bar. Waiting patiently as there is a queue. I find myself exchanging a few suggestive glances at several guys who are all by the bar, nevertheless remaining calm and confident on the outside. Truth be told, my heart is pounding and I feel like I’m under a spotlight, being examined closely but also from a respectable distance. A large glass of white wine is definitely in order and such a shame that it’s all barmaids at this side of the bar. Typical, although I shouldn’t complain too much, after all I do have the attention of several guys. Eventually, I order my wine, pay for it and just as I pick my glass up from the bar, my right elbow is knocked and half the glass is spilt all over my hand and the bar. Great, that’s not the start to my evening I’d planned on. A gritty yet smooth accent from behind me, says “I’m so sorry, please let me buy you a fresh glass of wine”. I turn to look, and find myself faced with a rather nervous but suave looking guy, suited and booted, towering above me.

I was just about to say “thanks and there’s no need” when my heart skipped a beat, and the naughty little devil inside of me replied with “thank you, that’d be nice”. Now for a tricky manoeuvre that was to squeeze past him, so he can get to the bar. Gently girl and smile as you do, after all it wasn’t his fault. Cheeky sod, places his hand on the small of my back as we swap places, then runs his hand down towards my bum! As he orders my wine, he turns to introduce himself, Martin from Brinklow, and here on a works night out. So, a fresh glass of wine in my hand, quite a rugged but handsome man stood in front of me. He asks if I would like to take a seat with him. Why not indeed run through my mind. Why not indeed! Dukes is busy, but we manage to find a seat on one of the large sofas, where oddly enough I find myself sitting chatting with a total stranger, yet feeling quite comfortable. We chat for what seems like ages about “normal” things, life, work, our surroundings, and all the while I’m very aware of his eyes on me. A glance up and down from time to time, his leaning in towards me and me towards him whilst we chat. An occasional brush of his hand against my thigh, immediately followed by a subtle smile on his face as he realises that I am wearing stockings, rather than tights or hold-ups. I find myself thinking that Martin is quite an intriguing man, very business like, but has a im going to fuck you  look in his eyes, a look that tells me there is much more to this man than meets the eye. An offer of a 2nd glass of wine, and I grab a moment to send a text to “The idiot at home” as Martin heads to the bar. Quite a blunt text given I’m still annoyed at “him”; but one that says in no uncertain terms that I am out, in a busy bar and not alone. Do I care? Not right now, no I don’t. As Martin returns, I shift my position on the sofa, cross and uncross my legs, and yes very suggestively which hasn’t gone unnoticed by Martin. He leans in and asks how come I am out alone on a Friday evening? Do I not have a husband? Is he not meeting me, or have I left him “home alone”. Oh I have a husband, he’s not around this weekend, and as for my being out, that’s my choice to make, a choice I frequently make. At this point the “look” in Martin’s eyes changes, from one of “oh I like this woman” to a look of “I want to”. The question on my mind is just who is going to make the next move. Do I sit and wait, or take the lead...

Decision made and by me. Feeling a little nervous, butterflies in my stomach, I find myself leaning towards him, and asking has he got any plans for the rest of the evening? No it seems. I don’t think so runs through my head. Next question if you are in Coventry on a works night out, or have been, then I’m guessing you are staying in a hotel? Yes is his answer, an answer given with a wry smile on his face. “Which hotel may I ask?” trips from my lips. The Campanile hotel a few minutes from here is his reply. Conveniently close is my reply, a reply said with a naughty smile on my face. “So it is” is his response. In which case, I ask him to make me coffee. Would love to was Martin's response, at which point, I lean in just a little further, subtly suggestive, and touch his leg, a gentle stroke, nothing more nothing less. Finishing up my wine, I excuse myself and head towards the ladies toilets before we leave, as he heads to the door and waits patiently. In the ladies toilets, I decided to send another text to “him” letting him know that not only am I still out on the town, not only am I not alone, but that I am leaving Dukes with company and heading to his hotel. I want male attention and will have what I want tonight, with or without “his approval”. Given the hotel is only a few minutes’ walk away, I point out my car to Martin; but suggest that we walk to the hotel, after all I have had a couple of glasses of wine. He’s fine with that, not that this woman was in any mood to be told otherwise. I check my car is safely parked, still locked and going nowhere for a while, at which point, Martin quite unexpectedly pulls me closer, looks straight into my eye, places his hands either side of my face, draws me closer to him and kisses me with passion, not passion, its pure unadulterated lust. The kind of kiss that says “I want to fuck you, and fuck you I will”.

His tongue darts around my mouth, entwines itself with my tongue, his hands leaving my face, tracing my neck, which sends shivers down my spine. My hands are firmly placed around his shoulders, nails slightly digging in, fingers curling and uncurling. And whilst we kiss, the distance between us is reduced and for the first time, I feel hardness pressed up against me. A hardness from a cock, a cock that’s standing proud, aching a little perhaps, and so wanting to be buried deep inside a woman’s pussy, my pussy. Knowing this makes my pussy twitch, a rush of warmth from deep within, and an ache to feel him, all of him buried deep inside me. I want fucking! The kiss ends, a knowing glance exchanged followed by a “Shall we”. The walk is brief, it passes without thought, as does the entering the hotel, him getting his room key, no idea what his room number is, not that it matters at all. Do I give a thought for “my husband” yes but in a slightly angry manner, I couldn’t care less, just as I did with the texts he sent asking where, who, what was I doing. He is not here, Martin is and it's Martin's attention I crave. The husband can wait, I’m really not bothered what he thinks or feels right now, this evening is my evening, and it’s not being spent at home alone. His hotel room, standard issue, nothing fancy, nothing special, just the run of the mill hotel bedroom, and quite frankly unimportant, although admittedly I could do with a coffee, or a drink to steady my nerves right now as I sit myself on the end of the bed, and cross my legs again, I do say “coffee black, no sugar”. Martin smiles, answering “In a moment”.
In an instant, I found myself facing the bed, standing up, but leaning over a frantic yet smooth movement, one I did not see coming, didn’t imagine would happen, a move that hadn’t crossed my mind nor entered my head. For a second I feel apprehensive, scared a little, what have I got myself into and how do I get out of here. Have I done the right thing?. My dress is being pulled in an upwards direction, carefully but with force too, his hands touching my legs, stroking the top of my stockings, a murmur from him, a groan, I’m not quite sure, whatever he has running through is mind right now, god only knows, but whatever is happening is happening fast.

My knickers, the Victoria secret black set bought by the absent “him” are being pulled to one side OMG in a split second I feel the warmth of his breath as he opens his mouth, instantly followed by his warmer, wetter tongue as he finds my pussy from behind and licks me, laps my pussy juices which are now flowing, his teeth gently pulling on my pussy lips, his hands gripping my arse, as he pulls me closer to him. Jesus H I hadn’t anticipated this... Wow!!!!! I’m told not to move, and I don’t, I stay exactly where I am, trying to catch my breath, steady myself a little, but admittedly failing miserably. I've been taken by surprise, but not complaining. I hear the faint sound of a zip, his trousers fall to the fall, his hands grab my arse again, fingers move my knickers a little further to one side, a gentle nudge. A grunt, a push, a push that meets with no resistance on my part and his cock is as far in my pussy as it will go. My hands grip the bed sheets and my head pushes into the linen as he pushes harder, deeper, faster. He doesn’t slow down not for an instant, he pounds me, grunting and gasping for air as he does  this guy fucks me and fucks hard.

Within minutes, he has me cumming, no warm build up, no tingle inside, my pussy felt nothing a moment ago, and now It’s being pounded by a cock, a cock I haven’t seen nor touched, a cock that’s pushed deep inside me, and made me lose control all too easily OMG this is out of this world, and will be more so if he pushed harder, just a little bit harder. He has got to be reading my mind. He is getting harder, faster, much more forceful. he’s going to cum, he is going to lose it, and he’s going to fill me with spunk fuck me I wish he would. Martin collapses on top of me, he is breathless, sweating and with the weight of him, my own legs give way and I find myself kneeling on the floor, trembling, with his cock and spunk still buried inside me, I feel warmth, hardness and a numbness from my own orgasm, and orgasm that took me by surprise. After a moment Martin props himself up, and gently slides his cock out of me. I feel a tiny vacuum as he does then a dribble, a warm dribble down the inside of my leg, a stickiness that I know and love all too well. Good god, within minutes of getting to his room, I’ve been fucked, violated, forced, pounded, and left dribbling with spunk. And there was me thinking Martin was a respectable man. How wrong was I. It’s not often I find myself being taken by total surprise but this time I have been, in the naughtiest way possible. Fucked by a cock sight unseen. but a cock that felt great!!

After a slightly awkward moment, Martin apologises, smiles, kisses me and explains he couldn’t wait, didn’t want to wait and had to have me there and then. He had been sitting in Dukes chatting with me, picturing what he could do with me, what I could do with him for the last couple of hours, animal instincts had taken over, it was as simple as that. He wanted, and he had and there was little I could do about it now as he explained with a glint in his eye. Is that a fact I find myself. Knowing all too well that there is something I can do about it and that’s to have more, this time exercising a little more control, having him my way and sweetheart, we have all night. My thoughts in my head, and not yet to be shared with him. I had been fucked once, and wanted more, it really was that simple. Coffee was made, we sat and chatted on the bed for what seemed like ages; his hand stroking my stocking legs gently occasionally, his arm draped around my shoulder, his questions about “does your husband know what you do”. Oh yes he does Martin, although to be fair, the details of my private life and his were not up for discussion in any detail. Admittedly at no point did I feel uncomfortable, quite relaxed apart for the occasion “buzz” I heard from my bag which had been dropped on the floor, and that buzz it turned out, was texts from “him”, texts I didn’t reply to at the time, and had no intention of replying to  he wasn’t here, he couldn’t fuck me, he couldn’t give me the attention I wanted, he was unimportant  Martin and the rest of the night was my focus. Was the evening over, was he going to ask me to leave, or had I read his signals right, and would I be getting more of what I like and my way.

Martin apologised for sweating, said he’d have a quick shower to freshen up, and cheekily suggested I join him.. Given I was still fully dressed, with sticky thighs and damp knickers, I graciously accepted his offer, said I would join him in a moment and to take his time as I needed to undress. Undressing quickly, carefully laying my dress over the chair so I don’t look too dishevelled when I leave, I take a look at my phone and 5 missed texts. “He” isn’t happy, he hasn’t a clue where I am, wants to know, wants to know who I am with, and when I’ll be home. “He” gets a reply or 2. Shame you are away, you could come and pick me up, then you would know where I am, not who I have been with but where I am, and it’s not rocket science to work out just what I have been doing.. That’s as much as I intend on telling him right now I have a man in the shower, and a cock to see, suck, feel and touch, and a “him” I’m quite happy to wind up, tease, and taunt. That’s all “he” is going to get from me at this point in time. The shower.  His body, average build, quite olive skinned, much taller than I thought he was, when we were sat in Dukes, not a lot of body hair, firm legs, neatly trimmed cock and balls, which was a nice surprise. He was facing away from me when I got into the shower, stayed that way for a little while, and enjoyed my offer of “shall I scrub your back”. He turned, we kissed with the same lustful passion as we did outside Dukes, his hands run over my body, and move bubbles as do mine his. He cups my breasts, bends his head, kisses each in turn and squeezes gently. This sends shivers down my spine again, a twitch inside an already throbbing filled pussy, my legs part ever so gently. His hand slides between my legs, a finger into my pussy, and yet more moans from me. My hand pulled his hand away, he politely asked to leave me alone to calm down a little, and if I may, I’d like to give him a little attention. He smiles, takes a step back, and stands in a pose that I’d best describe as welcoming and “I’m all yours...”

I turn him around so his back is facing me, apply a little more shower gel, and gently work my hands around his back, his waist, the top of his legs, slowly moving down a little further, then back up again, to his arse, which it has to be said, was firm, perfectly formed, and twitching as I touched. My hands run between his legs, catching his balls but from behind, he moans, goes to turn around and is met with a “oh no you don’t”. I haven’t finished yet... A little more teasing and then I turn him round, take his cock in both my hands and tug gently, twisting each hand as I do. Within a second the man is rock hard again, and places his hands on my shoulders in a movement that says “on your knees and suck my cock please”. He is reading my mind, that's just what I intended to do. Dropping to my knees, I washed the  soapy bubbles from his cock, glanced up, smiled, saw that he had his eyes closed, opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth. And as I do very well, spend the next few minutes, teasing the tip of his cock, moving up and how the shaft feels his engorged veins, suck gently, tickle with my tongue and suck his balls over and over and over again. I know he likes this, his moans, the tensing of his body and a faint sweet pre cum taste tells me he's enjoying it. Without a word, the shower is brought to a close, he knows I want fucking again, he knows I want to fuck him, and taking things a little too far in the shower may well spoil that, so shower over, and a short time out needed. Dried, and with towels wrapped around us, we lay on the bed, and another coffee, and a little more chat, and occasional kiss, and occasional touch is all that’s needed. We both know why we are here, and we both have an idea of what’s to follow.

Martin is laid on his back as I untie his towel, kneel over him, lean into him and kiss him. Again the same lustful passionate response, this man can kiss and each kiss so far has had my pussy feeling warm and twitching. I move down his body, kissing and touching as I do, and come to rest with my head between his legs, his cock again standing proud and glistening. Martin is moaning, groaning and thoroughly enjoying having his cock and balls teased again, and I know that I’m good with my mouth. He moan he lets out is a moan like I have never heard before, It’s at this point I stop, raise my head, I slide from the bottom of the bed, turn away from him, then find he has moved, is now behind me, hands around my waist, pulling me towards him, his cock pushing into my back. I push him away, and as I do my bag “buzzes”. Perfect timing from an absent “him”. If only he knew I was about to get fucked for the 2nd time that night. I want fucking, and the ever increasing dribble from his cock, a cock that’s as hard as can be. Moving down the bed a little, I place my dripping pussy over his cock and lower myself onto him. sliding down so every inch is wrapped in moist, warm pussy juice. His eyes roll, my hand on his legs, I begin to ride him, slowly then a little harder then a little harder, I stop, Martin is totally lost in the moment, exactly where I want him to be, and had I thought ahead, I would’ve tied him to the bed, restrained him and made him beg me. Still he’s under my spell now, although I do know he won’t last long. He doesn’t, and explodes with such force it shocks me a little, it’s not often a 2nd load comes with as much force; but this time it is. 

Martin is spent, well and truly exhausted, struggling to catch his breath, and still very much lost in the moment. As for me, well I’m dribbling again, have had one or 2 little orgasms myself, with his cock inside me, and without. God knows what time it is now, I know it’s late, or early, and I know Martin will sleep now, he has to, and he’s in need of a rest. As he dozes, I lay there thinking, my fingers gently teasing my own pussy, flicking my clit, dipping and then being licked. I can taste me, I can taste him. I can hear my bag buzzing again. Dare I move, should I stay where I am, or wake him as I do move? Feeling very naughty, having fucked, been fucked, sucked in a shower, chatted with, kissed, stroked and admired the body of a man I met a few hours ago, I must have fallen to sleep myself. I wake with a start, not quite a jump, but nevertheless a start. Martin has his head between my legs, he’s pushed my legs apart, and again in a very forceful way which suits me just fine, I’ve never been one for the touchy feeling “let's make love sex” not with anyone but “him” the him who still hasn’t a clue where I am, the him who will have all sorts of thoughts running through his head, the him who will be furious and so jealous of the fact he was not the centre of attention not tonight anyway. I’m pulled closer to Martin, he’s leaning over me, with a look of “you’re going to be fucked good and hard woman”. I wriggle a little further down the bed towards him, lift my hips and place my legs over his shoulders. This position means I get all his cock, deep inside me and makes my pussy easy to access. Fuck me hard, and fast runs through my mind. Hard fast and fill me again. Again his man is reading my mind. Without any airs or graces he does just that, doesn’t last long which is fine by me, as my pussy is now very tender, somewhat swollen and extremely sensitive. A dribble, so again sticky inner thighs. I’m going to need a soak in the bath when I get home.

One more coffee, and lay down on the bed, a little more chat, then I need to make a move, say my goodbyes and head home. Martin is fine with that, he’s been good company and a great fuck  just what I needed this evening. Dressing up, I feel a little guilty, Martin knows nothing of this, I disguise my thoughts very well, glance at my phone, and more unread text messages from “him”. I use the bathroom, freshen up a little, check through the bedroom curtains and see it’s nearly daylight. Time to go. My bag in my hand, I turn to kiss Martin goodbye, he takes my bag from my hand, lifts my dress, lifts me, places me on the dressing table, pulls me towards him and kisses me. Keeping me pinned in position, he takes his cock in his hand. Wanks hard and says “one more for the road”. How could I resist? He’s fucked me hard, teased me and pleased me, ruined my underwear but what the hell. Why not? Again he slides into me after moving my knickers to one side, and this time with a swollen well used pussy I have to admit it hurts, it’s not a get off me hurt, but it’s close to it. He hammers my pussy, my legs again over his shoulder, the table banging against the wall not that I care what his bedroom neighbours think as I’m sneaking out shortly. One last time, I feel him twitch, I feel a tell tale wetness, and yet another dribble. Damp stocking tops are not a good feeling, but it made me feel like a Filthy bitch. For reasons I can’t explain, I take my stockings off having been fucked again, maybe the walk to the car with damp stockings didn’t appeal, maybe I wanted to leave him with a memento of a very naughty evening, maybe add to his collection of conquests if he had one who knows. So tucking my suspender belt into my bag, I take my stockings and wrap them around his neck, step towards him, kiss him and say “for you”. He smiles, we exchange a few words along the lines of “what a night”, “wow”, “omg”, “would you have believed it” nothing that really registered with me. My thoughts were to leave, go home, read my texts, and soak in a bath. A well needed bath. Bye Martin it was a pleasure. The walk back to the car, the drive home seemed to take a lot longer than I’d like. I had been out all night we had be fucking since 8pm on and off it was now 10am, I had spent the night with a total stranger and been fucked not once, not twice but several times. Fucked hard, hammered, pounded and not had to endure the touchy feeling sensitive stuff. My regrets for this Friday evening were few. It would have been nice to go home and not to an empty house, but to “him” and have him tend to my needs, better still if he had been around to pick me up as I’d taunted him in a text at whatever time it was. Had “he” been here, then I could have taunted him much more, made him run the bath, suck my well stained, soiled, filthy knickers after all he had bought them. And then, whilst restrained, had him listen to every detail of my night out, long before he got to touch me, to feel my swollen pussy, to smell my pussy juice, along with several helpings of Martins spunk. Listen, look and do not touch until you are told you can. This is what happens when you tell me I can’t or I shouldn’t without your permission. Best you learn that this woman has a mind of her own, will fuck if she wants to, will not ask for your permission, but will always come home.

I did see martin again we've met several times when I need something extra, not on that level but i have spent several nights with him, it's about the sexual release for me, Martin is fantastic and if your ever thinking, don't just do it he's a really nice genuine guy, i've known him for close to 5 years now, and can definitely say you need to give him a try

• Like 1

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests