CuckoldFart.com

Christmas Help

subsucko

So this Christmas for my wife and our bf I'm getting them a weekend away. Friday through Monday out of town at a nice hotel, but I decided I wanted to give it a personal touch, was thinking a sensual playlist. What does everyone think? If so, what would you include? I was thinking some early 90s R&B. Looking forward to seeing suggestions. 

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

32 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Yeah, that’s a hard question right there. There’s so much we don’t know about either one that could influence it. But nothing short of Marvin gays, lets get it on will do. Good luck. 

Well of course Let's Get it On is on there! You can't have baby making music without Marvin!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 1:13 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Oops, you lost me right there with the baby word, lol.  But if you really want them to get their freak on then there’s pony by  Genuine. <—— sure to get the boots knocking. 

Lol, well maybe they decide to go for it. But fucking Pony makes me want to get down and dirty. Such a hot fucking song. 

• Like 2