CuckoldFart.com

Jacksonville florida Bull and Dom

EvilGenius2358

• 3 months later...

Cuckold Tests

fantastic ! I would be very interested . where will you two be staying? 

I will give you a few alternative ways to reach me and I would like for us all to chat / talk before you arrive if possible so that I can glean as much about her / you two as possible.

[email protected] is a good email and also good for chatting at hangouts if that works for you. normally I give my Kik but I understand they are shutting down the 19th of this month for good.

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're going to be in your area in January this year for a month or so. Staying at an rv park called Fleetwood. My wife and I are both pretty submissive. She is especially so. Some guys complain that she is not aggressive enough as she just lets things happen. Not really vocal either. She's 43 and I'm 54. Been sharing her as we rv the country. Are you interested and what are your tastes? We often spend time with groups of various sizes. Thank you.

z18.jpg

z66.jpg

• Like 2

HELLO 

that is fantastic news, I have been exploring your profile and you guys seem like my kind of people. what I see in her pictures is a very submissive woman who needs a wise Dom like myself to push her, gently, towards deeper perversions. I started sharing wives while with a D/s group I led around the turn of the century up north in Connecticut and various Doms would share subs with me. I have a sweet little playroom / dungeon here at my home near Regency here in Jax

love to exchange more info and get to know you both before you arrive if that's cool

[email protected]

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_2096.jpeg

IMG_5278.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks for your reply. I enjoyed your pictures, especially the last one. Something about that position of vulnerability. You may derive pleasure from using my wife. She is really passive as I mentioned. Some men want a more aggressive and active woman, Cheryl is not. She'll have her eyes closed all the time during fucking or masturbating. You would just have to go ahead and do what you wish. I hope that works for you.

I enjoy doing what we do in somewhat odd locations. Love the semi-public aspect of watching my wife being used. Do you have a group available for her? She can handle that. We've found our way into a variety of places. Public parks, school buildings, rest stops on the highway, truck stops, a farm labor camp, love the woods....just to mention a few. My wife has one somewhat interesting quality-she can be made to have very intense orgasms if you slap her titties from side to side. She'll stand there and cum while she's crying. Incredible to watch.

0541225498.jpg

z440.jpg

WR68.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

that part about her cumming from titty slapping is delicious, in my experience there are few things as hot as fucking a sobbing submissive. if I may be so blunt.

I love the idea of strange places and outdoor play. I hope you will take a lotta pictures as I am 100% ok with videos and pics.

John

IMG_5793.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In the last picture, she was naked under that dress. Behind her on the beach you'll see a bar. Later that night and following successful efforts by the bartender to get her very drunk and high, we ended up in a room at the back of that bar. She had been getting lots of attention in the bar itself which was packed with local guys.

The back of that  dress had been unzipped from the top to a point just above her butt. Guys had been groping her tits even while I was holding her. They really didn't care that I was there at all. With the top of that dress pulled down, everyone could see her big titties. Several guys were dancing with her to watch her tits move. Next step came when she sat down on a guy's lap inside the bar. Her dress had been raised up so she could sit down on his erect penis. She was facing the crowd (and me) as she slowly rolled her hips around with him in her. I could tell by her closed eyes and concentration that she was being fucked. About a half hour later, they took her into that back room where a bed was available. She had a really long night.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...