CuckoldFart.com

Frozen Condom Cum

mkhearnv

Ive had the experience of eating my wife after she was with another man, but he wore a condom so I didn't get to eat a freshly cummed in pussy (but was freshly fucked).

Has anyone done this before? It works quite well. If you are unable to eat your own cum from your wife/gf right after you cum(post orgasm blues) & she hasn't committed to taking on other lovers, this is the way to go.

When you are about to blow, put a condom on & shoot into it. Place full condom in freezer for another time. You can add more loads for a bigger payday as well(my favorite) Next time you're ready to play, thaw condom in hot water. This works great for who wants to fuck or eat a creampie from their partner.

I've done this on many occasions, & while the cum is not as thick as a freshly shot load, it works very well. Her pussy becomes very slimy & delicious.

I like to either stuff the open end of the condom in her, or use a "lube injector" to get it in her deep for a real creampie effect. Then use your imagination to take it where it will. ENJOY!!!

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests