CuckoldFart.com

Cuck Couple Wanted

captainblack

Hello Everyone,

By looking at the topic you know what I am looking for in general terms, here are some specifics:

. location - New York City Metro area

: Willing to consider select locations outside NYC Metro Area....contact me for details as

I travel for  business on a fairly regular schedule

. non-smokers, or understand that they will be directed to quite cold turkey

. Both must understand this power vector ME --> Her --> him and understand that my wish is their command

. Both must understand that I will control both of them sexually, meaning they each are used when, and how

I say.  They each orgasm or not at my pleasure.

. They understand that they are there to Please and Serve me.

. His sexual orientation is of no importance to me.  He can be straight, bi, or gay.

. Her sexual orientation is also of no importance to me, but if she identifies as lesbian she needs to know

that she will still be expected to take cock in any hole that it pleases me to use at the moment.

. general good health and of course hiv -

. he must be employed, her being employed is optional

. Age/race/size less important than a good attitude, but extrapoints for bredable wives

About me:

Natural alpha male, well educated, world traveled, in shape, ex-military officer.  Mid 50s, but look at least 10 years younger.  I keep in shape with a healthy lifestyle that includes good food and exercise.  I also appreciate good drink.

Some of my interests are long distance cycling, sailing, scuba diving, the preforming arts, gardening, woodworking and leather working.

I was educated at one of the best universities in the nation on a full scholarship.  I can converse on a wide range of topics and I am as at home in jeans at a camp in the mountains as I am in a tux at the opera. 

I am looking for real world encounters leading to finding the right cuck-couple for an LTR.  I had my first cuck couple when I was 25 and I have had a couple since.  My last cuck couple moved due to a change in his job situation, but they were with me for about 10 years.

I look forward to hearing from qualified couples.

CB

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...