CuckoldFart.com

Welcome!

CuckoldFart

Cuckold Tests

it the the flashing "CUCKOLDFART FORUM" button between "send" and "Logout" is causing spacing problems...

No everything fits, then you can't logout..

Anyone else have this problem?

it the the flashing "CUCKOLDFART FORUM" button between "send" and "Logout" is causing spacing problems...

No everything fits, then you can't logout..

Anyone else have this problem?

please report who have the same problem

ps: what is your screen resolution?

Guest Bristolukcuck

Yes having this problem as well and recently not able to post anything on the forum while on my ipad - can see all other posts but space at bottom of screen to post myself isn't there

Guest captainblack

So I have been trying to get logged into the forum for weeks, ever since I saw the forum pop up before there were even any topics.

I created an account called captainblack.  I gave it my email address -not posting that here- and picked a password.  Everytime I tried to log in I would get logged in and it would then tell me I had no permission to view anything.  After several unanswered emails to the admin contact that the forum displayed I today tried password recovery.  Well I got the recovery email, so I know the system has the correct address on file.  I clicked the link and was told my new password would be emailed.  That email never showed and is not in my spam folder.  I am not totally locked out as I have no idea what the system changed my password to.

This should be an easy fix for the admin with access to the backend database.

I am looking forward to participating in the forums!

CB

Guest captainblack

Tried the new password the system sent and again could log in, but it told me I did not have access to any forums, just like before.

Tried to change password again and no joy.  It did not send me the new email.

Help!

Thanks!

CB